In accordance with new ACT Government health guidelines; from 11.59pm on Friday 17 September 2021 private buyer inspections may take place by appointment only. Please call to discuss booking a time for a private inspection.
Situated on level 4 of the modern and stylish Midnight complex is this delightful one-bedroom, one-bathroom apartment with cityscape views towards Black Mountain and the Telstra Tower!
Designed for minimal fuss living, you'll be impressed by the combined open-plan living area and modern galley kitchen which lead out to the north-west facing balcony and take advantage of the surrounding mountain view. The bedroom has a generous built-in wardrobe, and cleverly encompasses a clear panel designed to allow in maximum light from the living areas with a roller blind for privacy. The bathroom features a shower, vanity and toilet along with a European style laundry. The basement car space comes with a storage cage, although why not leave the car at home and walk to the popular Braddon Precinct with its myriad of bars, restaurants and cafes, or jump on the light rail trip for a weekend adventure!
The Midnight complex houses the Braddon Merchant restaurant and Midnight Bar. There is also a 25-metre indoor pool, gym, sauna, outdoor kitchen facilities and private cabanas.
• One-bedroom, one-bathroom, one car apartment located on level 4 of the Midnight complex
• Views to Black Mountain and Telstra Tower
• Entry has carpet
• Open-plan living/dining with carpet, roller blinds, wall mounted reverse-cycle air-conditioner, sliding double glazed glass and screen door out to balcony
• Galley style kitchen with tiled floor, dishwasher, stone bench-tops, electric oven and cooktop, range-hood, single sink, pantry
• Bedroom with mirrored built-in wardrobe and clear panel open to living areas for extra light. Also has a roller blind for privacy
• Bathroom has large shower recess, vanity with mirrored storage, toilet and European style laundry with tub and wall mounted dryer
• Midnight complex has a 25m lap pool with waterfall and reflective ponds, gym, sauna and private kitchen plus cabana facilities
• Public and private parking facilities
• Minutes' walk to City Centre, the ANU, Government departments, light rail, Central bus depot
• Short drive to Parliamentary Triangle, Lake Burley Griffin and surrounds
• Rates: $394 p.q. (approx.)
• Strata Fees: $735.80 p.q. (approx.)
• EER: 6
• Current lease: $470 per week until November 2021
• Land Tax: $442.97 p.q. (approx.)
• Apartment size: Internal: 43m2 Balcony: 7m2
• Complex built: 2019
There is currently no sale history available for 409/1 Elouera Street.
409/1 Elouera Street BRADDON, ACT 2612 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|0.80 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|0.90 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|0.98 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.98 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.52 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.53 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.59 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.88 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|2.02 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|2.27 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
409/1 Elouera Street is located within the suburb of Braddon, which has a population of 5,500, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 1.8 people.