Inner city living at its best with this architecturally designed apartment positioned on level 4, located only a short stroll from Lake Burley Griffin, Canberra Centre, and all the popular bars and eateries around the City and Braddon.
Creating a feeling of space with high ceilings and 68m2 of internal space, the floor plan features open-plan living, a modern kitchen with stone benchtops and Siemens appliances, and generous bedrooms each with built in wardrobes. Modern flooring and ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling provide year-round comfort, adding to the appeal of what is already on offer.
The apartment comes with a basement car space plus storage, but for those who work in the City or who like to be able to walk everywhere, the location of this apartment really sets it apart. This apartment makes for a smart, low-maintenance investment or for those wanting to enjoy the cosmopolitan lifestyle themselves.
'The Capitol' is located in the heart of the CBD and within a 5-minute walk to the ANU, light rail, Canberra Centre & some of Canberra's finest restaurants and cafes. The building features a Gym, Sauna, Concierge, and a cool room for food deliveries.
• Two spacious bedrooms with built in robes
• Westerly aspect, looking over Hobart Place park
• Engineered oak timber flooring to the entire living and kitchen
• Siemens appliances, stone benchtops and splashback
• Cavalier Bremworth carpet to bedrooms
• Stylish bathroom with vanity storage
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling system
• Double glazed windows with treatments
• Fully covered balcony
• Secure basement parking with storage
• Spectacular entrance lobby with concierge service
• Technogym equipped gym and cedar sauna
• Currently owner occupied, the property will be sold vacant possession.
• Walking distance to the light rail
• 67.8sqm of living
• 8.8sqm external balcony
Rates: $1858 approx. per annum
Body corporate: $1071 approx. per quarter
Rental Appraisal: $630 - $650 per week
There is currently no sale history available for 406/39 London Circuit.
406/39 London Circuit CITY, ACT 2601 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|1.32 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|1.60 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.60 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.70 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|1.85 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.95 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|2.01 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|2.05 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|2.19 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|2.84 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|