Auction Location: In Room Auction HQ LJ Hooker Canberra City.
Situated right in the heart of vibrant Braddon, this near new apartment in the 'Evoque' complex will position you in walking distance of Canberra's best cafes, restaurants and shopping. Proximity to the CBD, lake and light rail provides an ease of lifestyle that would appeal to all buyers.
Located on the top floor of a quiet, established apartment complex, Unit 405 faces East, taking advantage of the natural light and views. Sit back on the generously sized balconies and enjoy all the the vibrant Braddon precinct has to offer.
This contemporary apartment has been designed with accessibility and adaptability in mind, offering generous living spaces and a generous sized practical floor plan. The kitchen presents as new and includes stone bench tops, a dishwasher and Bosch stainless steel appliances. The apartment also comes complete with a split system to ensure year-round comfort. Car accommodation is provided by an underground secure parking space with additional visitor parking surrounding the complex.
This is an apartment not to be missed. It will appeal to first home buyers, astute investors or those searching for an easy, low maintenance lifestyle to enjoy all year round.
- Currently Rented at $705.00 Per Week (month to month)
- Light filled East/West Facing apartment with two balconies both with views
- Modern kitchen with stone benches, dishwasher, Bosch stainless steel induction cook top and inbuilt oven.
- Combined living and dining space with split system unit
- Internal Laundry with wall hung dryer.
- Access to the balcony from the living area and bedroom
- Generous main bedroom with large mirrored robe
- Convenient location just minutes walk to CBD and endless amenities
- Communal garden with herbs, BBQ and undercover seating
- Secure underground car space with remote access and storage cage
- Body Corp $839.00 per quarter approx.
- Rates $2,040.00 per annum approx.
- Land Tax $2,649.00 per annum approx.
There is currently no sale history available for 405/24 Girrahween Street.
405/24 Girrahween Street BRADDON, ACT 2612 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Merici College.
|0.56 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|0.59 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|0.98 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.98 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.42 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.44 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.57 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.98 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|1.99 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|2.07 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
405/24 Girrahween Street is located within the suburb of Braddon, which has a population of 5,500, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 1.8 people.