Architecturally designed by esteemed Fender Katsalidis appartment 403 in the Ovolo Nishi building offers a contemporary and comfortable lifestyle.
With beautiful views of Black Mountain Tower, this light filled and tranquil apartment features detailed design and construction paired with a focus on energy efficiency.
Featuring a private winter garden, dual aspect configuration to maximise natural light and thoughtful use of storage and space this one-bedroom apartment provides optimal living, not to be missed.
Living within this outstanding location in New Acton, you'll enjoy all the benefits of this arts and entertainment hub with Monster Bar and Kitchen located below, along with Palace Electric Cinema, Parlour wine Bar, Mocan & Green Grout Café and Rebel Rebel Restaurant; all within minutes!
• Currently subject to tenancy through the Hotel at $2306 P/m until March 2021. Can be offered Vacant with 90 days notice.
• Level 3 – direct uninterrupted views on Black Mountain Tower
• Double glazed windows
• Extensive storage
• Open-plan meals and family area with ceiling fan
• Built-in study nook
• Gallery kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven, range and dishwasher
• European laundry
• Bedroom with ceiling fan
• Bathroom with heated towel rail
• Hydronic heating
• LED lights
• Covered winter garden balcony, cleverly designed to be opened or closed off as an extended living space
• One car space
• Cross flow ventilation
• Thermal mass insulation
• Intercom entry
• Secure complex
• Superb location – Monster Bar and Kitchen below
• Palace Electric cinema, cafes and restuarents all within very close walking distance
• Arts & entertainment hub
• Walk to Lake Burley Griffin
• Walk into the CBD in minutes
Rates: $357 P/Q approx.
Body Corporate: $707.55 P/Q approx
There is currently no sale history available for 403/25 Edinburgh Avenue.
403/25 Edinburgh Avenue ACTON, ACT 2601 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|1.98 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|2.22 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|2.24 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.24 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.35 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|2.38 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|2.43 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|2.55 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|2.83 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|3.01 km||Yarralumla Primary||Loftus Street, Yarralumla|
403/25 Edinburgh Avenue is located within the suburb of Acton, which has a population of 2,086, a median age of 20 and an average household density of 0 people.