1 / 34
This sumptuous Kingston Garden penthouse is the benchmark for sophisticated Inner South living. With a very rare expansive and richly planted garden with various entertaining areas and superb water views. Offering superb outlook over the Kingston harbour, Norgrove Park and through to Black Mountain Tower. The residence is extremely spacious with over 400m2 of internal/external living areas. Contemporary in design with custom interiors by Fiona Lynch, the apartment offers sweeping north facing living & dining areas adjoining the sensational garden areas. Fabulous master suite with full length custom joinery built in robes and also a full height walk through robe to ensuite, with extensive use of Italian marble, dual basins, free standing bath and venetian plaster walls. Main living area with sliding stacker doors to the external courtyards/garden, with engineered wood floors and custom made fire place with tv cabinet. Expansive luxury Italian marble kitchen with Siemens appliances and triple Liebherr fridge/freezers. The show piece of the apartment is the covered entertaining terrace, established gardens and BBQ area. Spanning over 200m2, the exclusive use rooftop garden and courtyard would be unlikely to ever be repeated and a truly once off. The residence also comes with 1 lock up garage, 3 car spaces and 2 storage cages all on title. A truly remarkable offering and very rare in nature.
- Full custom interiors, designed by Fiona Lynch - https://fionalynch.com.au
- Cep di Grey honed Italian Marble, and New Saviour honed Limestone through the kitchen & ensuite
- Two full height fully integrated Liebherr Fridges
- One full height fully integrated Liebherr Freezer including fully plumbed ice maker
- Two Siemens IQ700 ovens - integrated oven, microwave, and steam oven.
- Siemens warming drawer
- Two fully integrated Siemens dishwashers
- 90 cm GAS Siemens cook top
- Custom finishes including Venetian Plaster to kitchen and bathrooms, custom rounded range hood covers and timber door handles in kitchen and all bedrooms
- Luxury remote controlled gas fireplace in custom Italian stone and steel unit
- Retractable helioshade outdoor blind over outdoor dining area
- Fully automated and powered blinds throughout
- Heated floors to bathrooms
- Multiple kitchen sinks and undermount bins
- Large amount of kitchen storage
- Massive master suite with full length BIR, WIR and balcony
- Giant terrace designed by LSA design https://www.lsadesign.com.au/ - never to be repeated
- Full outdoor kitchen
- All terrace on title
- Single lock up garage, 3 car spaces and 2 storage cages
- Custom stone lobby on Level 4, sharing lobby with only 1 other apartment
- Facing three directions
- Low body corporate fees
- Rare offering
EER 6.0 l Strata $2565pq l Rates $622pq
There is currently no sale history available for 402/85 Eyre Street.
402/85 Eyre Street KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has 20 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Edmund's College.
|1.05 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.10 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.28 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.68 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|2.03 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|2.31 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|2.45 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|2.73 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|2.86 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.97 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
402/85 Eyre Street is located within the suburb of Kingston, which has a population of 4,424, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 1.8 people.