Larger than the rest, this spacious 62m2 1 bedroom apartment is the same size as similar two bedrooms on the market!. Offering a spacious kitchen with island bench, an abundance of cupboards and Smeg appliances. The master bedroom offers plenty of storage will two sets of built in robes, and will be filled with natural light thanks to the floor to ceiling full wall windows.
Ducted heating and cooling keep temperatures comfortable in the large master bedroom, which features a built-in wardrobe and sliding doors to the balcony. The sleek floor-to-ceiling tiled bathroom sits opposite a hidden euro-style laundry. Additional benefits of this deluxe complex include a secure underground parking space, a bike hub, infinity pool, a car wash and an in-house concierge service.
Positioned close to the Canberra Centre and Glebe Park, you're surrounded by incredible restaurants, cafés and bars with the Canberra CBD at your doorstep. Take advantage of the bus and light rail lines, walking trails, bicycle paths and more, with Canberra Airport just a 12-minute drive away.
As completion nears you will want to be quick not to miss this opportunity.
- 62sqm living + 9sqm balcony
- North facing
- Oxygen colour scheme
- Floor to ceiling windows in master
- Generous built in robes in master
- Ducted heating & cooling
- Double-glazed windows
- Central inner-city position
- Open plan living/dining & modern kitchen
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops & smeg appliances
- Stylish bathroom & euro-style laundry
- Underground parking space
- Shared residents penthouse with infinity pool & kitchen
- Concierge service
- Roof top outdoor entertaining terrace
- Lift access and visitor intercom
- Walking distance to an abundance of leisure and social interactions
- Light rail and Canberra centre is just a short stroll away close by
- Completion expected around June 2021
- Originally Tryst building
- Body corporate first year $2,946 approx
There is currently no sale history available for 402/2 Cooyong Street.
402/2 Cooyong Street REID, ACT 2612 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|0.88 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|1.21 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|1.27 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.27 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.55 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.77 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.84 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.85 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|2.02 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|2.60 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
402/2 Cooyong Street is located within the suburb of Reid, which has a population of 1,636, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 1.9 people.