The size & scale of this rural lifestyle block is one to be desired. With all aspects of privacy and a great location to build your dream country home, you will find a multitude of uses with this unique timbered property.
* Approx. 134.8 hectares or 333 acres
* 6 dams including 1 large main dam with island & seasonal creek
* Dwelling entitlement to build your own home
* Shack with kitchen setup overlooking the oversized dam
* Separate composting toilet
* Land is ideal for hobbyists and those wanting to live a private rural lifestyle
* Access off Federal Highway & via crown road
* Please note, approx. 6.5 hectares is zoned RU1 Primary Production and the remainder is under a conservation agreement
* Located only 10 mins from Collector, 30 mins from Goulburn & 50 mins from the heart of Canberra
* Additional documents detailing the property can be forwarded at request
This property offers a lifestyle unmatched. Call Levi Peterson on 0491 603 316 to find out more.
There is currently no sale history available for 401 Mays Lane.
401 Mays Lane is located within the suburb of Currawang, which has a population of 182, a median age of 42 and an average household density of 2.4 people.