Wake up, coffee, workout, Start your city lifestyle here.
Early Offers Welcomed
Start every day with a great coffee from your favourite local barista just before your morning workout. Walk to work and in the evening, kick back in your stunning apartment.
Perfectly positioned within the up-market 'City Walk', this contemporary apartment is a stylishly appointed and ultra-convenient lifestyle haven. This spacious 90m2 apartment would be the perfect addition to your investment portfolio or the ultimate easy-care lifestyle for the owner-occupier.
The apartment itself offers two generous bedrooms with large mirrored built-in robes and sliding doors that give access to the balcony from the lounge room. The second bedroom has built-in robes and could be used as a guest room or study.
- Elevated position on level 4 with great views to Mt Ainslie
- Your choice of gyms, restaurants, shopping galore, night clubs and bars
- North East facing
- Very private, no units looking in
- Full length windows in living area to take in the tree-top views
- Kitchen with stone benchtops, dishwasher & double pantry
- Timber floors to living area
- The floorplan runs the full length of the building allowing more natural light & airflow
- Balconies at each end of the unit
- Large main bedroom with study nook, ensuite with large spa bath/shower & access to rear balcony
- Bedroom 2 has mirrored robes & access to the balcony
- Main bathroom with laundry
- 2 x reverse cycle air conditioning units (living area & main bedroom)
- Good internal storage
- Vacant & ready for you now
The Building & the Location:
- Single allocated basement car space with wall-mounted storage cabinet
- Potential to rent the car space for $300/month, $3,600/year
- Lift access
- Intercom entry to building for guests
- NBN Connected
- Pets welcome (subject to body corporate notification)
- Canberra Centre & much more
- EER 5.5
- Living: 90m2
- Body corporate $1,278.31/Quarter (approx.)
- Rates $595/Quarter
- Rental Estimate: $650/Week
There is currently no sale history available for 401/222 City Walk.
401/222 City Walk CITY, ACT 2601 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|1.00 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|1.38 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.46 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|1.60 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|1.80 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.80 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.29 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|2.35 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
|2.36 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|2.44 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|