1 / 14
Expanding 180sqm of living, this architecturally designed 4 bedroom home offers space for the growing family.
With three separate living areas, three bathrooms and a private covered alfresco that's perfect for entertaining all year round and capturing breathtaking sunrise and sunsets. This beautiful family home offers something for everyone.
- Four generous sized bedrooms all with built in robes
- Upstairs parents retreat with walk in wardrobe and stylish ensuite
- Ensuite off third bedroom, perfect for grandparents, teenagers or a guest room.
- Private front lounge room
- Light filled family meals room opening out to the rear Alfresco offering a seamless flow from inside to out
- Stunning gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, gas appliances and walk in pantry
- Separate rumpus room opening out to the rear Alfresco
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
- NBN connection
- 16 solar panels, solar HWS, 2000 litre water tank
- Pendant kitchen lighting and LED lighting
- Plantation shutters window treatments
- Stunning North facing covered Alfresco with absolute privacy from neighbouring homes and sweeping views across Black Mountain Tower.
- Secure front doors and double garage with internal access and storage
- Lush and low maintenance garden with ample grass for the kids to play
- Close to walking trails and minutes from Stromlo Forest Park perfect for the avid Mountain Biker
- Minutes to arboretum
- Close to Schools and shops and easy access back to the City, Belconnen or Woden Town Centre
- Internal living approx 180sqm
- Total living 240sqm including garage 36.50sqm and alfresco 24sqm
- Block size 477sqm
- Rates $3,072 per annum
The House at 40 Woodberry Avenue COOMBS, ACT 2611 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $865,000 on 26 September 2019.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
40 Woodberry Avenue COOMBS, ACT 2611 has 21 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
|0.11 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|1.21 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.33 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.46 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|1.56 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|1.59 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|3.14 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|3.29 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|3.40 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|3.48 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
40 Woodberry Avenue is located within the suburb of Coombs, which has a population of 1,811, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.7 people.