This as new exquisitely crafted home offers sophisticated family living with a versatile floorplan and an emphasis on entertaining. This premium property is superbly set on a generous and elevated block of 540sqm, providing a great space for the whole family to love. Flawlessly designed to capture abundant natural light. Keeping the family in mind, this expansive floorplan offers flexibility with 227.8sqm of internal living, boasting superior finishes and appointments throughout.
- As new residence is ready to move into and enjoy
- Neutral colour scheme and floating floorboards throughout
- Four generous bedrooms all with built-in robes and plush carpet
- Master bedroom is complete with own walk around robe and ensuite
- Separate guest bedroom features 3.6m ceilings and own ensuite
- Gourmet modern kitchen with breakfast bar and walk-in pantry
- Formal lounge, open plan family dining, spacious rumpus
- Great covered outdoor entertaining, built in BBQ
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling for all year round comfort
- Private and enclosed back yard great for children or pets
- Automatic double car garage with convenient internal access
The land value history at 40 Toppano Street MONCRIEFF, ACT 2914 has the most recent growth rate of 2.44%, giving an unimproved land value of $328,000.
The House at 40 Toppano Street MONCRIEFF, ACT 2914 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $280,000 on 13 April 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
40 Toppano Street MONCRIEFF, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Good Shepherd Primary School.
|0.74 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|0.94 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.09 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.00 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.47 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.64 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.85 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.96 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.91 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.91 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
40 Toppano Street is located within the suburb of Moncrieff, which has a population of 105, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.