1 / 29
Traversing four levels, this stunningly renovated three-bedroom townhouse with ensuite and double garage is styled with contemporary flair and is generously proportioned. Positioned in the Gateway complex at the end of the row, allowing for extra windows and internal square footage, the northerly aspect provides an abundance of light-filled internal and external living space.
The entry level is beautifully presented, offering an open floor plan, the centerpiece being the renovated kitchen featuring high ceilings, stone benchtops with waterfall edging and black sink, flanked either side by separate living areas, each with a separate courtyard. The dining area takes advantage of the extra square footage and showcases a modern feature wall with frosted glass panels for both extra light and privacy. The split-level back courtyard is purpose built for entertaining with a separate decking area for seating, a built-in outdoor kitchen with a fridge and gas barbeque, and a lovely water feature creating a relaxing and inviting space. The front courtyard is north-facing and surrounded by gorgeous planter boxes providing privacy and a quiet ambience. A separate powder room is a convenient addition to this level, along with a spacious study nook.
The mezzanine level features the main bathroom and separate laundry along with two generous bedrooms, each with built-in mirrored wardrobes. Bedroom two is north facing with a spacious balcony. The master suite is located on the top level and is expansive with balconies on either side, a large bank of mirrored built-in wardrobes and a spacious ensuite.
The lower level features the double garage with extra shelving and internal access.
North-facing and only minutes' walking distance to Lake Burley Griffin and the surrounding vibrant Kingston Foreshore amenities, this desirable location offers an enviable lifestyle choice.
• North-facing, multi-level, three-bedroom plus ensuite townhouse located in the Gateway complex – Former display home
• Double garage with automatic doors, internal access, wall mounted shelving, water filtration system for the fridge, power and lighting plus large purpose-built storage cupboard. Stone stairs to this area have lighting and handrail
• Audio intercom security entry
• Welcoming north-facing front courtyard with South Australian stone paving, power and lighting, plumbed watering system for surrounding planter boxes and with gate for easy access
• Small formal front entryway with frosted glass panel for privacy
• Spacious, open plan living/dining with floating floorboards throughout
• Lounge/dining is north-facing and features extra recessed floor space with impressive painted feature wall and frosted glass windows on either side to allow both privacy and extra light to flood in, high ceilings, floor to ceiling double-glazed bi-fold doors at the front with automated roller blinds and access to the front courtyard
• Updated kitchen is modern and well-appointed with tiled floor, recently updated stone bench tops with waterfall edging, stainless steel electric oven and gas cooktop plus black sink and mixer tap, new dishwasher, range-hood, glass splash-back, pantry, large plumbed-in stainless steel fridge and built-in microwave
• Second living/sitting area has double-glazed, bi-fold, floor to ceiling doors with automated roller blinds, leading to beautifully presented split-level back courtyard.
• Back courtyard features a lower level with South Australian pavers, built-in outdoor kitchen area including a barbeque and bar fridge, plumbed in watering system, stunning water feature, built-in outdoor umbrella and original awning. Upper level has Merbau decking, gorgeous wooden pergola, lovely plantar boxes, feature lighting on timing system, low maintenance metal fencing with privacy screen and back gate access to the complex's common gardens and barbeque area
• Large powder room with toilet, vanity and storage
• Spacious study nook
• Stairwell leads to second level with large, separate laundry featuring washer and dryer, laundry tub and roller blind on window
• Bedroom two is also large and north-facing with floor to ceiling double-glazed windows with sliding glass and screen door access to front private balcony with shade panels, roller blinds and mirrored built-in wardrobe
• Bedroom three is large, south-facing with half windows, shade panels and mirrored, two-door built-in wardrobe plus roller blinds
• Main bathroom features bath with overhead shower, toilet and vanity with stone bench top and storage, IXL Tastic
• Stairwell landing to level three features full length north-facing high mezzanine windows allowing light to flood in, roller blinds, and stunning feature light installation
• Linen Press
• Master suite featuring very large bedroom with four-door mirrored built-in wardrobe, ceiling fan, floor to ceiling north-facing double-glazed windows with sheer and privacy curtains plus glass and screen sliding door to private front balcony with awning. Also has south-facing, double-glazed windows with sheer and privacy curtains, glass and screen sliding door out to private back balcony with power, lighting and views
• Ensuite features double size shower, IXL Tastic, toilet and vanity with storage.
• Newly installed ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning system with warranty
• Recently updated carpet throughout
• Wooden awnings and shutters scheduled to be replaced with metal
• Walking distance to Kingston shops, Norgrove Park, Kingston Foreshore, public transport, schools and the Kingston Arts Precinct
• Close to the Parliamentary Triangle, Fyshwick Markets the Old Depot Markets, Manuka Oval and Manuka Village
Complex Built in: 2004
Townhouse Size: 158m2
Rates: $1,487 p.q. (approx.)
Strata Fees: $2,082 p.q. (approx.)
Potential rent: $880 -$930 per week
There is currently no sale history available for 40 Printers Way.
40 Printers Way KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has 21 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Edmund's College.
|0.98 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.01 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.11 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.73 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|1.75 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|2.32 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|2.45 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|2.66 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.77 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.77 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
40 Printers Way is located within the suburb of Kingston, which has a population of 4,424, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 1.8 people.