1 / 38
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Offering a superb lifestyle opportunity set amid a sprawling garden paradise, this heart-warming home boasts extraordinary potential for transformation. If you've dreamed of an idyllic and peaceful country life, immersed in nature and local wildlife, this home is for you.
- Just under 12 unspoiled rural acres positioned along the Molonglo River
- Much loved family home framed in pergola draped ornamental grape vine
- Each of the expansive living zones enjoys the ambience of a wood heater
- Neat original kitchen offers electric cooking and ample cupboard space
- Four well-scaled bedrooms with built-ins, including an oversized master
- Both the stylish main bathroom and ensuite have been recently updated
- Large laundry/mudroom houses an additional toilet and linen cupboards
- Incredible gardens incorporate native and exotic years-old trees and shrubs
- North facing living areas and master bed benefit from solar passive warmth
- 125,000L tank water capacity is shared between the house and gardens
- Double garage and a 16m x 7.5m machinery shed plus stable and tack room
- Located 15-minutes to Queanbeyan and less than 30-minutes to Canberra
The land value history at 40 Molonglo Place CARWOOLA, NSW 2620 has the most recent growth rate of 11.02%, giving an unimproved land value of $635,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 40 Molonglo Place.
40 Molonglo Place is located within the suburb of Carwoola, which has a population of 1,428, a median age of 45 and an average household density of 2.9 people.