Key Features: A fabulous self-contained studio with WC, shower and separate access to the home; double glaze windows; Spectacular mountain views, immaculate and well maintained.
Often sought, and soon to be a wish in many suburbs, is this big beautiful, private backyard of 803m2. Have you always wanted room for the children to play safely and a family dog or two of any size? Combined with a segregated self-contained studio to work from home or house a loved family member who needs their own space, this property is just too good to be true.
Step right in and enjoy:
* A big beautiful front and back yard with plenty of space for even the smallest family member
* A segregated double garage would make the perfect "man cave" to the rear providing loads of storage space
* An underhouse studio has two rooms which can be used for various changing family needs from a work from home office, or a separate space for family members of differing ages. There is a shower and WC in place.
* A bright open entry leads into open plan living with easy-care boards throughout
* The dining room has a lovely bay window to enjoy the mountain views and beautiful sunsets of an evening
* An updated modern kitchen has gas cooking, a dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
* Two reverse cycle air conditioners ensure year-round comfort
This is an excellent opportunity to step into a popular Belconnen suburb with Macgregor Primary, Kingsford Smith High School and St Francis Xavier College all ensuring many years of continued family happiness and growth. Perfect for young families, investors or first home buyers.
All information contained herein is gathered from external sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
There is currently no sale history available for 40 Mileham Street.
40 Mileham Street MACGREGOR, ACT 2615 has 21 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Macgregor Primary.
|0.63 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|1.30 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|2.13 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|2.13 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|2.13 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|2.19 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|2.21 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|2.85 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|3.04 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|3.10 km||Fraser Primary||Tillyard Drive, Fraser|
40 Mileham Street is located within the suburb of Macgregor, which has a population of 6,796, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 2.7 people.