You will be impressed when you walk through this beautifully presented three bedroom ensuite home tucked away on a peaceful street in Moncrieff. This property is perfect for first home buyers, young families or even downsizers.
Constructed only 4 years ago, the house has been well designed and is in immaculate condition. You will love the spacious open plan living & meals area which is filled with natural light. The owners are certainly going to miss the stunning gourmet kitchen offering 900mm stainless steel appliances, soft-close drawers, dishwasher and amazing cupboard & bench space including breakfast bar.
The master bedroom is segregated with walk-in robe and stylish ensuite with dual showerheads and quality tapware. The other two bedrooms are generous in size both with built-in robes and each sharing the main bathroom and separate toilet.
The enclosed backyard is low maintenance with artificial turf, you'll enjoy the covered north facing alfresco off the living and there is potential to add your own touches to the backyard.
The property is only a short walk to the popular Moncrieff community recreation park which your family and friends will love! You're also walking distance to the Amaroo shops with Coles, Aldi and the new Stonehouse pub. Multiple schools are also close by and the Gungahlin Town Centre is only minutes away.
- Immaculate, single level 3 bedroom ensuite house
- Perfectly suited to first home buyers, young families or downsizers
- Spacious open plan living and meals area filled with natural light
- Separate dining/multi-purpose room with floating timber flooring
- Dedicated study nook off the living with built in desk
- Stunning kitchen with 900mm stainless steel appliances & Bosch dishwasher
- Amazing cupboard and bench space to kitchen with breakfast bar
- Segregated master bedroom suite with walk-in robe & modern ensuite
- Stylish bathrooms with marble-look tiles, quality tapware and inclusions
- Freestanding bath and roomy shower to main bathroom
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling; ducted vacuum system
- Low maintenance enclosed backyard with artificial turf
- Covered alfresco entertaining area off the living with gas outlet
- Double garage with remote and internal access
- Security alarm system
- Short walk to popular Moncrieff recreation park, Amaroo shops, public transport, local Schools and only minutes to Gungahlin Town Centre
Living area: 140m2
Garage area: 37m2
Alfresco area: 13m2
Total area: 190m2
40 Dargin Crescent is a home you can move straight into and enjoy for many years to come. Don't miss your opportunity to inspect this impressive property!
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this advertisement, LJ HOOKER TUGGERANONG does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. Figures quoted above are approximate values based on available information. We encourage prospective parties to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The land value history at 40 Dargin Crescent MONCRIEFF, ACT 2914 has the most recent growth rate of 6.21%, giving an unimproved land value of $272,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 40 Dargin Crescent.
40 Dargin Crescent MONCRIEFF, ACT 2914 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Amaroo School.
|0.94 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.11 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.49 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.78 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.25 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.31 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|3.48 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|3.52 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.54 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.54 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
40 Dargin Crescent is located within the suburb of Moncrieff, which has a population of 105, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.