1 / 21
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Elevated with views to Mt Taylor this family home offers an excellent opportunity to enter this sought-after suburb with an expansive block of land and a property providing lots of scope for renovations and extensions.
Front lounge room opening onto the terrace, dining room off the kitchen, three bedrooms and all rooms with a beautiful garden outlook.
Set in private gardens of over 1000m2 and within walking distance to Mt Taylor walking trail, Torrens shops, Early learning and Primary school and Mawson Shops, Marist College and Woden Westfield are just a short driveaway.
First time offered in over 40 years.
• First time offered to the market in 40 years
• 1086m2 block
• Front terrace with outlook to Mt Taylor
• Lounge room with access to front terrace and outlook to Mt Taylor
• Dining room with outlook to private backgarden
• Spacious, original kitchen
• Main bedroom with built-in-robes and ensuite
• Bedroom two and three with built-in-robes
• Main bathroom
• Ducted gas heating
• Evaporative cooling
• Double garage & workshop/storage (one auto door)
• Walk to Mt Taylor walking trail
• Torrens shops, early learning and primary school a short walk
• Mawson shops, Marist College and Woden Westfield a short drive
Land Rates: $4029 approx
Land Size: 1086m2 approx
UCV: $590,000 approx
The land value history at 40 Brookman Street TORRENS, ACT 2607 has the most recent growth rate of 1.19%, giving an unimproved land value of $590,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 40 Brookman Street.
40 Brookman Street TORRENS, ACT 2607 has 37 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Torrens Primary.
|0.74 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|1.14 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|1.45 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.45 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.67 km||Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
|1.84 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|1.95 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|2.06 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|2.11 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.11 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
40 Brookman Street is located within the suburb of Torrens, which has a population of 2,206, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.7 people.