Auction Location: Henley Property Cooma Office.
This luxurious newly built home offers an impressive split-level design filled with natural light, luxury fittings and effortless spatial flow. Established in an elevated position with superb views and located in a highly desirable location in Cooma, this property is sure to tick all your boxes!
Inside, the open-plan design home provides everything a family or an entertainer needs, featuring an incredibly spacious and modern kitchen with a large timber island bench, a large rumpus room with polished concrete floors and underfloor heating, two additional rooms downstairs with the potential to be used as office spaces or guestrooms, and an enclosed indoor entertaining area located off the kitchen with a gas bayonet and rangehood ready for a BBQ. The master suite is located entirely on the upper level offering unadulterated privacy.
Vehicle access to the backyard is provided through the single garage which is also accessible internally from the home. At the back of the property you will find a spacious 3-bay garage with roller doors, and a workshop that's lined, powered, and has a fireplace for extra warmth in the colder seasons.
• Split over 3 levels
• Three bedrooms
• Luxurious family bathroom
• Rainfall and handheld showerheads & bathtub
• Master suite with feature pendant lights, walk-in-robe, and ensuite & double rainfall shower
• Open-plan living/kitchen/dining
• Entertainers kitchen with ample storage
• Mirrored splashback
• Large timber island bench
• Rumpus room with polished concrete floor
• Two additional rooms downstairs
• Indoor entertaining area with bifold windows, gas bayonet & rangehood
• Servery window from kitchen to entertaining area
• Laundry with toilet
• Ceiling fans
• Ducted gas heating
• Underfloor heating
• Drive through single garage with internal access
• 3-bay shed – workshop, lined, power & fire place
• Easy care landscaped gardens
• 1,328m² block
• Lease in place until March 2022
The House at 40 Bligh Street COOMA, NSW 2630 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $190,000 on 1 September 2011.
40 Bligh Street COOMA, NSW 2630 has 6 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Patrick's Parish School.
|0.93 km||St Patrick's Parish School||Vale & Murray Streets, Cooma 2630|
|0.99 km||Cooma Public School||Commissioner St, Cooma 2630|
|0.99 km||St Patrick's Parish School||34 and 37 Murray Street, Cooma 2630|
|2.86 km||Snowy Mountains Christian School||Cnr Baroona Ave And Boona Street, Cooma North 2630|
|3.20 km||Cooma North Public School||Baroona Ave, Cooma North 2630|
|3.40 km||Monaro High School||Mittagang Road, Cooma North 2629|
40 Bligh Street is located within the suburb of Cooma, which has a population of 6,681, a median age of 45 and an average household density of 2.2 people.