Michael Martin & Ky Cuschieri from Luton Properties are excited to present to market 40 Barr Smith Avenue, Bonython.
A home that defines perfect family living for a multitude of reasons. As soon as you arrive, you are welcomed with stunning and private street appeal. Once you enter, the first thought that comes to mind is LIVING SPACE with the formal lounge/dining taking you through to the complete contemporary kitchen, meals and family room which flows through to the elegant entertaining pergola facing the Brindabella Mountain to maximize views of evening sunsets.
The home presents move in ready with contemporary fixtures including plantation shutters on every window, a stunning centerpiece kitchen with a large bench top, gas cooktop, updated bathroom and ensuite, ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling, a double garage with remote access, a chook pen, veggie gardens and its very own mini golf putting green to keep the family entertained!
One of the most exceptional features of this home is the impressive size of the master bedroom which easily fits a king size bed (as seen in the photos) while still having plenty of room. Three of the four bedrooms consists of built-in robes with the master boasting a spacious "his and her" walk through robe which takes you into the updated ensuite.
If it's time to upsize or you are ready to buy your forever home, 40 Barr Smith Avenue offers exceptional space, delightful entertaining, a move in ready family home in a location that provides convenience on every level. The markets not changing but your lifestyle can!
- Exceptional single level family home in the heart of Bonython
- Stunning Street appeal as you arrive with privacy screening
- Renovated and updated throughout to suit the modern buyer
- Four generous sized bedrooms of accommodation – Three with built in robes
- Oversized master bedroom with a "his and her" walk through robe and an updated ensuite
- A sun drenched formal lounge and dining as you enter
- A contemporary centerpiece kitchen with an expansive bench top, gas cooking, dishwasher, quality stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboard space
- Updated main bathroom, toilet and laundry
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling throughout
- All windows complimented by stunning plantation shutters
- Elegant covered entertaining pergola with privacy screening and Brindabella Mountain views
- Low maintenance landscaped backyard with exceptional secure off street parking
- Large attached double garage with substantial storage space
- Chicken coop, veggie patches and a mini golf putting green for family fun!
- Colour bond fencing and continuous hot water
- Only a short distance to Bonython Primary School, South Point Shopping Centre, award winning restaurants and public service departments.
Living size : 181 m2
Garage size : 61 m2
Block size : 743 m2
EER: 3.5 Stars
Land Tax (if rented): $3,438 per annum
Online Auction | 9 am, Sat 23rd of October 2021
Inspections via private viewing only. To register your interest, please call Michael on 0411 748 805 or Ky on 0423 911 643
The House at 40 Barr Smith Avenue BONYTHON, ACT 2905 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $740,000 on 16 August 2019.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
40 Barr Smith Avenue BONYTHON, ACT 2905 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Bonython Primary.
|0.27 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|0.92 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.34 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|1.39 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.01 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|2.26 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|2.60 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.79 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|2.79 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.04 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
40 Barr Smith Avenue is located within the suburb of Bonython, which has a population of 3,786, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.6 people.