1 / 18
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Beautifully maintained three bedroom home with added bonus of a one bedroom studio/granny flat. Perfectly located in a quiet street just around the corner from a light rail stop.
Spacious living and dining area with timber flooring and study nook leads into sunny kitchen with gas cooktop. Separate north facing family room with reverse cycle air conditioning and gas fireplace. Two good sized bedrooms with build-in robes and master with walk-in robe to ensuite, main bathroom with spa bath. Large covered entertainers deck overlooks the solar heated salt water in-ground pool and well maintained low maintenance gardens.
- Ducted gas heating throughout
- Reverse cycle air conditioning to family room
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Solar heated salt water in-ground pool
- Close to Downer Pre-school and 'in area' for numerous excellent schools
- Yowani Country Club, plus various sporting facilities close by
- Bike paths and playing fields nearby
- Walk to Dickson shopping precinct and explore Woolley Street and surrounds for the amazing array of international cuisines
- Close to the weekend Farmer's Market
The land value history at 40 Banfield Street DOWNER, ACT 2602 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $562,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 40 Banfield Street.
40 Banfield Street DOWNER, ACT 2602 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Majura Primary.
|1.00 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
|1.34 km||Rosary Primary||Fleming Street, Watson|
|1.46 km||Secondary Introductory English Centre (at Dickson College)||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.46 km||Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.48 km||Alternative Education Program/Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.70 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|1.78 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|1.86 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.86 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.92 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
40 Banfield Street is located within the suburb of Downer, which has a population of 3,662, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.5 people.