In line with government restrictions please observe physical distancing when inspecting the property and while waiting in line to view it.Private appointments can also be arranged by contacting Greg Ward on 0413 503 312 or Lou Baldan on 0403 604 888.
Peacefully nestled on 12,100sqm of extensive land, this charming country style fully furnished home combines a private rural setting with breathtaking panoramic vistas. Its secluded location is approximately 38 minutes drive from Jindabyne and 53 minutes drive from Cooma.
- Bright kitchen features electric cooktop and Miele dishwasher
- Combined living/dining area, separate lounge and rumpus room
- Open wood burner fireplace in living room, three bedrooms
- Master also has walk-in wardrobe and ensuite with spa bath
- Floor-to-ceiling glass allows views to be enjoyed throughout
- Large block of land complete with dam and established trees
- Perfect for anyone seeking a peaceful self-sustainable life
- Internal laundry, shed, workshop and double lock-up garage
- Rainwater tanks, solar bore, septic tank and ample storage
- Private access to the Lake Eucumbene, a well renowned trout fishery
- Easy access to Thredbo Ski Resort and Perisher Ski Resort
The land value history at 40 Archies Lane BRAEMAR BAY, NSW 2628 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $None.
The House at 40 Archies Lane BRAEMAR BAY, NSW 2628 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $452,000 on 17 July 2017.
40 Archies Lane is located within the suburb of Braemar Bay, which has a population of 21, a median age of 68 and an average household density of 1.4 people.