Set within the highly sought after 'The Shores' complex, this two-bedroom ensuite apartment is sure to impress.
Upon entry, you are greeted by a vast open plan living area and well-appointed kitchen that opens out onto the expansive 39m2 entertainer's balcony; enjoy a glass of wine in the afternoon sun after a long day with views across the reserve just meters away. The modern kitchen features stone benchtops, generous storage space options, and quality appliances for the chef of the household to utilise.
Both bedrooms are well segregated and provide plenty of storage with sizeable built-in robes. The large master bedroom offers the perfect retreat with a generous ensuite and access to the private courtyard looking out across the manicured complex gardens.
Perfectly positioned, you are just a five-minute stroll from everything Belconnen has to offer including Westfield Town Centre, Lake Ginninderra walking tracks, and all the cafes and restaurants along the lakeside boardwalk.
- Light and bright open plan living area
- Stunning modern kitchen with stone benchtops
- 39m2 entertainer's balcony off living area
- Large, segregated bedrooms
- Access to a private courtyard off both bedrooms
- Reverse cycle split system in living area
- Secure underground carpark with two spaces and visitor parking and storage
- CCTV security cameras in carpark
- Close proximity to public transport, Lake Ginninderra & Westfield Town Centre
- Stunning manicured complex gardens
- 83m2 of living space
- Rates $1927.79 approx. per annum
- Land tax $2422.90 approx. per annum
- Body corporate $989.25 approx. per quarter
There is currently no sale history available for 40/20 Beissel Street.
40/20 Beissel Street BELCONNEN, ACT 2617 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra.
|1.12 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.30 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|1.83 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|2.10 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|2.15 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|2.19 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|2.25 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|2.27 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
|2.32 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
|2.33 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
40/20 Beissel Street is located within the suburb of Belconnen, which has a population of 6,657, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 1.9 people.