This superb home on an easy to maintain 4.34ha* (10.72ac*) is situated down a quiet cul-de-sac on the Canberra side of Murrumbateman just 40 mins* to the Nation's Capital.
- The home, which boasts three bedrooms, formal living and dining areas and a large home office sits just 3 minutes from the thriving Murrumbateman village centre
- The master bedroom features two built-in robes and opens out to a large home office perfect for working from home which could easily be converted to a nursery for younger children
- The remaining two bedrooms both boast large windows which let natural light flood in
- The home is serviced by a main bathroom with shower, bath, toilet and vanity unit
- The heart of this home is the open planned kitchen which features an island bench with breakfast bar which is perfect for enjoying slow mornings, dishwasher, electric oven and gas cooktop
- The home has been configured to ensure that every square metre is used to its full potential with the kitchen flowing onto an open planned formal living area
- The whole home features an abundance of natural light through the large glass windows in every room
- The home is kept comfortable year-round with ducted reverse cycle and zoned air conditioning
- The residence is complemented by a deck which runs along the North side of the home and is perfect for entertaining friends and family on summer afternoons, overlooking the cubby house and extended paddock views
- Blair Acreage' has been separated into 3 paddocks to allow you to securely run the stock of your choice
- The home, which is surrounded by established trees and gardens is complemented by large raised veggie patch and chook run to allow you to grow your own produce
- Ample water is supplied to the home by 3 water tanks. One large paddock has access to a large dam for the animals to drink and also a tank near the horse shelter
- Equine interests are taken care of with secure fencing and shelters
- Car accommodation is provided by a four car garage with extra storage available
4 Woods Close is your semi-rural oasis just 40 mins* from the Nation's Capital. With plenty of room for expansion. This is your opportunity to enjoy a rural oasis so close to the City yet far enough away to enjoy the lifestyle.
The owners have enjoyed their time in Murrumbateman, however a change in family dynamics calls for Blair Acreage' to be sold. All offers prior to Auction given serious consideration.
The good news is that we can still show you through this property. We are practising social distancing and will not be shaking hands. We also ask that when looking through you put your hands in your pockets and if you would like to open anything please ask a Ray White staff member to do this for you. We look forward to being able to have a good yarn as you look through.
0429 838 345
Ray White Rural Canberra | Yass
93 Comur Street, Yass, NSW
(02) 6226 4400
4 Woods Close MURRUMBATEMAN, NSW 2582 has 3 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Saturday October 24 from 12:30pm.
The House at 4 Woods Close MURRUMBATEMAN, NSW 2582 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $725,000 on 1 March 2016.
4 Woods Close is located within the suburb of Murrumbateman, which has a population of 3,219, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 3.1 people.