Situated in a peaceful loop street, this spacious, privately built home offers every comfort and convenience including separate, generously sized formal and casual living areas, an ensuite and entertaining deck.
The enviable, central location is only a short walk from shops and restaurants in Cooleman Court and it is only steps to a reserve with a children's playground.
The home faces north-east, and the L-shaped formal lounge and dining is immersed in natural light from the full length windows, which feature in all living areas and bedrooms, and frame a private outlook to mature gardens. Polished timber flooring extends through formal living and family rooms and there is ducted gas heating.
The stunning new kitchen is a standout and showcases a vast area of bench space with a breakfast bar, and is equipped with a stainless steel oven, glass cooktop and a stainless steel dishwasher. There is a pantry and many soft-close, deep drawers and cupboards.
Sunlight pours into the spacious family room, and there is a new Fujitsu reverse cycle air conditioner in the meals area, from where a glass sliding door opens onto covered entertaining deck, overlooking the safely enclosed rear garden.
Also enjoying the northerly aspect the spacious master bedroom offers a walk-in robe, new reverse cycle air conditioner, ceiling fan and an updated ensuite, while the third bedroom has a wall of built-in robes. The second bedroom benefits from a private outlook over the rear garden, which is planted with hardy agapanthus and Crepe Myrtle in shades of lilac.
The main bathroom has been tastefully updated and features a bath, shower and a separate w/c.
Established gardens are very low maintenance and a fruitful apple tree and two Japanese maples shelter the front garden.
A double garage and off-street parking complete this property, which offers so much, and yet leaves scope for the new owners to add their own personal touches.
A choice of primary and high schools, pre-school and childcare are all a short distance, as are major facilities at Cooleman Court and the Woden town centre.
An outstanding offering in a great location!
- Privately built home in quiet loop street, with separate, spacious living areas and a covered deck
- Full length, timber framed windows throughout, maximise light from north-east aspect to front
- Entry leads into spacious, formal lounge/dining overlooking gardens
- Quality, large new kitchen features generous area of benchtop with a breakfast bar
- Modena stainless steel oven, glass cooktop and a Midea stainless steel dishwasher
- Pantry and many soft-close, deep drawers and cupboards
- Sliding door from meals area opens onto covered entertaining deck overlooking enclosed garden
- New Fujitsu reverse cycle air conditioners in casual living and master bedroom
- Ceiling fans in lounge and master bedroom
- Ducted gas heating
- Polished timber flooring in formal lounge/dining and family/meals areas
- Master bedroom offers a walk-in robe, updated ensuite, new air conditioner and a ceiling fan
- Third bedroom offers a wall of built-in robes
- Attractive main bathroom is finished in full height tiling and features a bath, shower and a separate w/c
- Rheem instantaneous hot water
- Double garage and an off-street parking space
- Peaceful, central location, a short walk to Cooleman Court and a selection of schools
- Short drive into Woden town centre
UV: $414,000 (approximately)
Rates: $2,965.00 (approximately)
The land value history at 4 Wittenoom Crescent STIRLING, ACT 2611 has the most recent growth rate of 2.66%, giving an unimproved land value of $403,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 4 Wittenoom Crescent.
4 Wittenoom Crescent STIRLING, ACT 2611 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St John Vianney's Primary.
|0.26 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|0.33 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|0.64 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|0.83 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|1.21 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|1.78 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.96 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.28 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|2.29 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|2.47 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
4 Wittenoom Crescent is located within the suburb of Stirling, which has a population of 2,134, a median age of 45 and an average household density of 2.6 people.