1 / 14
Next Inspection -
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac on an elevated block approximately 820m2 just a short distance to Moss Vale town centre where you'll find Moss Vale's heated Aquatic centre & gym, supermarkets, medical centres, speciality shop's cafes, private & public schools, playing fields, tennis courts and an eighteen hole picturesque golf course.
From the moment you walk into this home you will feel a great sense of comfort & calm
• 9ft ceilings with down lights and stylish light fittings
• Neutral colour pallet & newly painted throughout
• Quality blinds & curtains throughout, including block out blinds in neutral tones
• Timber look flooring in the living areas
• Neutral quality carpet in both Loungerooms & bedrooms
• The open plan country look Kitchen has a gas cooktop, electric oven & dishwasher
• The French double doors from the Kitchen dining room lead onto an all-weather entertaining area with an outdoor slow combustion, natural wood fire plus courtyard and rear garden, perfect for summertime dining
• Large Master bedroom with double built in robes & ensuite
• 4 bedrooms all with Built in robes
• Formal Lounge & separate informal lounge have large sun filled windows with amazing northern views
• Garage is a huge 6.3 x 6.8 in size with expansive ceiling space, enough to expand the mezzanine space, the is also a small man cave, storage or a cellar space 4.0m x 4.5m adjoining the garage.
Heating & cooling are all taken care of with a natural wood fire in the Kitchen Dining area another gas heater in the formal living and for instant heating or cooling the gas reverse cycle, ducted heating takes care of all your comfort needs.
The floorplan is timeless and captures all day sun & natural light, truly a home for everyone.
The House at 4 Tomley Street MOSS VALE, NSW 2577 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $480,000 on 17 June 2010.
4 Tomley Street MOSS VALE, NSW 2577 has 5 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Moss Vale High School.
|0.29 km||Moss Vale High School||Narellan Rd, Moss Vale 2577|
|1.60 km||St Paul's Catholic Primary School||18 Garrett Street, Moss Vale 2577|
|1.72 km||St Paul's International College||463 Argyle Street, Moss Vale 2577|
|1.94 km||Moss Vale Public School||Browley St, Moss Vale 2577|
|2.23 km||Tudor House||6480 Illawarra Highway, Moss Vale 2577|
4 Tomley Street is located within the suburb of Moss Vale, which has a population of 8,579, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.4 people.