Auction Location: On site.
This delightfully presented family home, nestled on a corner block, will appeal to those looking for ideal family living, with no work to do. The home features wonderful indoor and outdoor living, an abundance of natural light, landscaped gardens and quiet location.
The home offers all the modern features a family desires, as you enter you will appreciate instantly the natural light streaming through the windows to the multiple living spaces. Always the hub of the home, the kitchen is well equipped with gas cooking, an island bench and plenty of storage and bench space. The dining room seamlessly flows out onto the north-facing outdoor entertaining area that is perfect to enjoy all year round. Outside also includes a low maintenance garden, washing line and storage shed.
The main bedroom is spacious and includes a walk-in wardrobe and a large ensuite with shower and dual vanity. The other three bedrooms are well sized, and each include a built-in robe. Several windows in the home also include external automatic shutters.
The suburb itself is very peaceful and offers the suburban lifestyle while also being able to enjoy the outdoors, local parks, playgrounds, and shops. Surrounded by farmland and nature reserves, there is plenty of space to enjoy long walks and adventuring.
- 234 sqm under the roof & 197 sqm of living
- Corner 512 sqm corner block
- High ceilings throughout except bedrooms
- Beautiful chandelier at the living room
- Gas cooking and gas hot water system
- Four bedrooms (3 bedrooms with robe & master with ensuite and walk-in robe)
- Corner spa in the main bathroom
- Powder room
- Back to base security alarm system
- Ducted heating
- Daikin split system in the family room and 3 bedroom
- Extra storage in the laundry
- Fully fenced low maintenance garden with drought tolerant plants
- 5.5kw solar panels
- Window shutters at the back to garage for added security
- Covered pergola for entertaining
- Garden shed for your tools
- Double automatic garage with internal access
- New external render and paint
- Walking distance to Fraser Primary School
- Few minutes' drive to Kippax Shopping Centre, Macgregor Kingswim & Charnwood Oval
- Close by to walking trails, playgrounds and bus stops
COVID-19: Our top priority is the safety of our clients, team members and the community.
Please respect social distancing with our property consultants and other people in the property and we will provide hand sanitizer to use upon entry.
Your safety is important to us. For the latest information, visit https://www.health.gov.au/
4 Stump Jump Crescent DUNLOP, ACT 2615 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Saturday October 24 from 02:00pm.
The land value history at 4 Stump Jump Crescent DUNLOP, ACT 2615 has the most recent growth rate of 3.33%, giving an unimproved land value of $270,000.
The House at 4 Stump Jump Crescent DUNLOP, ACT 2615 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $486,500 on 18 September 2009.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
4 Stump Jump Crescent DUNLOP, ACT 2615 has 18 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charnwood-Dunlop School.
|0.86 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|0.87 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.20 km||Fraser Primary||Tillyard Drive, Fraser|
|1.39 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|2.80 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|2.92 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
|3.08 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|3.41 km||Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12||Copland Drive, Melba|
|3.48 km||Melba Copland Secondary School||Conley Drive, Melba|
|3.59 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
4 Stump Jump Crescent is located within the suburb of Dunlop, which has a population of 7,197, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3 people.