Auction to be held on Saturday 15th August 2020 at 11:30am.
If you want a home with nothing to do but move in, this executive 3-bedroom separate titled home is perfect for you. This stunning home is ideally located across the road from parkland and features plenty of natural light to keep the house warm during winter.
You walk through the front garden gate into a private courtyard with small a grassed area, which then leads to the front of the home. The front door opens through to a huge living space with a cosy sitting space to your right, perfect for enjoying the morning sun through the sunlit front windows. Just past the sitting area is the contemporary kitchen with everything you need.
The kitchen has breakfast bar seating, stunning white subway tiles, gas cooking and stainless steel wall oven. It also features a designer square double sink and black mixture tap situated in front of a large window overlooking the front courtyard.
The huge living space features a gas log fireplace and mantle-piece to decorate, creating a cosy winter space. It also has double cedar doors through to the outdoor entertaining area. Downstairs you will find plenty of under-stair storage, a huge laundry with extra storage / bench-space, and a powder room.
Upstairs, you have a spacious master bedroom with large walk-in robe and a sun-drenched ensuite, perfect for putting make up on in. The shower features both rainfall and handheld shower-heads and the entire bathroom floor has stunning mosaic floor tiles. The master bedroom also has a private balcony overlooking parkland and the Gungahlin surrounds.
The other 2 bedrooms are all large enough for your bedroom or home office furniture and have large built-in robes. The main bathroom and separate toilet feature stunning mosaic floor tiles, and the bathroom has floor to ceiling wall tiles, storage in the vanity and bathtub with head rest.
Outside, is an entertaining area straight from Tuscany. It has an entertaining area with strung courtyard lights, raised garden beds with a stunning cherry tree that will look spectacular when it blooms in spring and stairs to the double garage. The garage is accessed through the rear laneway with extra parking. There is also additional on street parking at the front of the house.
This striking home is a short walk from Gungahlin Town Centre, light rail station, local restaurants plus primary and high schools. It's definitely worth coming to an open home to fully appreciate everything this home has to offer.
- Separate title property - No Strata / Body Corporate fees
- Stunning 3-bedroom home, opposite parkland
- Contemporary kitchen with plenty of storage space, Caesarstone bench-tops with waterfall edge, gas cooktop, stainless steel wall oven, double sink and dishwasher
- Huge open plan living and dining
- Large master bedroom with walk in robe and private balcony
- All bedrooms with built-in robes
- Updated ensuite, main bathroom and laundry
- Three toilets - 1 downstairs and 2 upstairs
- Plantation shutters and crimsafe screens installed through the home
- LED lighting throughout
- Ducted gas heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Gas log fireplace in the living area
- High speed NBN Connection
- Large internal, under stairs storage
- Immaculate low maintenance front and rear gardens
- Large outdoor entertaining area
- Double garage with remote and private lane access
- A short distance to the local Palmerston shops & bus stops
- Very close to the Gungahlin Town Centre and easy motorway access
- A short distance to Palmerston Primary School, Burgmann Anglican School & Gungahlin College
- Living (Exc. Garage) = 139.06sqm
- Garage = 44.72sqm
The land value history at 4 Stromlo Crescent PALMERSTON, ACT 2913 has the most recent growth rate of 6.93%, giving an unimproved land value of $274,000.
The House at 4 Stromlo Crescent PALMERSTON, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $513,000 on 27 September 2016.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
4 Stromlo Crescent PALMERSTON, ACT 2913 has 18 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus.
|0.28 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|0.81 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|0.81 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.04 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.11 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.13 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.17 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.50 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.62 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.86 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
4 Stromlo Crescent is located within the suburb of Palmerston, which has a population of 5,525, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.7 people.