We are proud to present this beautiful four bedroom residence full of quality inclusions, conveniently located close to shops, school, Beltana Park, Rocklea Oval with club Googong walking distance for a game of tennis or a swim in a great swimming complex.
The quality built open plan gourmet kitchen which flows onto the dining / lounge with a new covered deck pergola, great for summer barbeque under the covered alfresco area and a wonderful outlook to a low maintenance backyard, perfect for kids to play while sitting back enjoying a cold drink. Everything you need to entertain.
Fantastic corner block with drive way at the front, perfect for the kids to ride their bikes while the parents can watch while relaxing from the front porch,
- Great location
- High ceilings
- Open plan kitchen with gas cooking and Bosch appliances
- Large Main bedroom with large ensuite and walk in robe
- Three additional great sized bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
- Two bathrooms
- Large laundry with new storage and cupboards
- 3 great sized living areas which one is great for a kids rumpus area
- Large double garage with internal access
- Evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating
- NBN connected
- Video Intercom
- Solar panels
- Front portico and back deck flowing onto the backyard
- Low maintenance and landscaped gardens with sandstone retaining walls
- Great size backyard for the kids and pets
- Privacy & block out screens through out the house
- Double gate access to side of house
Land Size: 565m2 (approx.)
Don't miss out on this opportunity to secure your new family home. Call Ben Mills today on 0420 304 431 or email [email protected] for inspection
The land value history at 4 Sarah Street GOOGONG, NSW 2620 has the most recent growth rate of 6.92%, giving an unimproved land value of $347,000.
The House at 4 Sarah Street GOOGONG, NSW 2620 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $660,000 on 1 September 2016.
4 Sarah Street GOOGONG, NSW 2620 has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being The Anglican School Googong.
4 Sarah Street is located within the suburb of Googong, which has a population of 2,690, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 3.1 people.