1 / 21
Next Inspection -
Creating an immediate impression of comfort and convenience, this value packed four bedroom home offers a practical single level design with many modern features. Peacefully positioned in a highly sought after pocket of Forde, this impressive family home is only a short walk to Mulligans Flat Reserve, Forde dog park, Burgmann Anglican School, Forde shops, swim school, ponds, parks and transport.
- Modern single level design, quality inclusions throughout
- Four bedrooms, master with ensuite, walk in robes
- Remaining three bedrooms with built in robes
- Formal lounge room
- Sunny filled family room off kitchen
- Ducted heating & cooling with in slab heating to bathrooms and Family/Meals area
- Covered entertaining deck overlooking private landscaped gardens
- Double garage
- Peaceful location set in quiet street
- Close proximity to parks, local schools and shops
Register to bid online: https://buy.realtair.com/properties/91803#/
There is currently no sale history available for 4 Octoman Street.
4 Octoman Street FORDE, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|0.62 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.45 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.00 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.71 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.13 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.37 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.75 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|4.06 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|4.37 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.37 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
4 Octoman Street is located within the suburb of Forde, which has a population of 4,308, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3.2 people.