Positioned in one of Cook's peaceful loop streets is this delightful residence that is ready to embrace a new family. Making this renovated split-level home extraordinary from other homes is the wonderful design innovation on every level. Sure to impress and catering for Canberra's definite four seasons is the high energy rating with five stars!
The front door takes you straight into the home's hub; an open-plan family and dining space with a large and sophisticated black and white kitchen where guests will undoubtedly gather around the black granite curved peninsula island bench.
There's a straight line of sight through to the formal lounge and beyond stepping up into the sunroom/study with sliding doors leading on to the large balcony that sits high atop the backyard.
The master suite also opens out onto this balcony and gives a serious vacation vibe. The whole suite continues the home's split-level theme with a raised ensuite bathroom resplendent with corner spa that looks out over tree tops.
Shut the door, let the kids play downstairs in the gorgeously renovated rumpus room that opens onto the backyard, and you can while away the hours in your own urbane retreat. If you run a home office this additional space is perfect with its own separate entrance.
With a central location close to north Canberra's schools, office precincts and popular cafes, plus a distinctive and original design, this home is one that will not only make a memorable impact but will capture your heart.
** PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SITE ON SATURDAY, 10TH OCTOBER AT 12:00PM **
* renovated three-bedroom, split level family home - 204sqm of living
* enclosed front entrance
* three living areas, two upstairs
* master bedroom with unique open-plan ensuite with separate shower, quality Grohe fittings and Stylus spa bath
* internal living room
* spacious sunroom/study with enough room for the whole family to work from home
* elevated balcony with wire cable railing and new timber privacy screens
* all bedrooms with mirrored wardrobe doors and modern stainless-steel ceiling fans
* main bathroom with separate shower and quality Grohe fittings
* renovated kitchen with granite benchtops, soft-close drawers, dishwasher, stainless steel * four-burner gas cooktop, oven and rangehood. Plumbing installed for an ice-making fridge
* open-plan dining room and kitchen with new timber-look flooring, two quality Velux skylights with rain sensor function
* laundry with granite bench tops and generous storage
* added insulation to walls, ceiling and floor - energy rating an impressive five stars
* downstairs rumpus room with new carpet, and freshly painted - perfect as a teenager's hang out space, an extra bedroom suite, or home office with separate entrance
* ducted gas heating and reverse cycle heating and cooling
* gas hot water
* 6kw Solar system with 20 panels
* double garage with ample off-street parking
* low-maintenance grounds with rock walls, paved paths and artificial grass
* private front entertaining area
* rendered external finish
* new guttering and fascias
* walking distance to the Jamison Plaza, public transport, and popular Cook shops
The land value history at 4 Molloy Crescent COOK, ACT 2614 has the most recent growth rate of 4.29%, giving an unimproved land value of $489,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 4 Molloy Crescent.
4 Molloy Crescent COOK, ACT 2614 has 23 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Vincent's Primary.
|1.01 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|1.04 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.04 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.27 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|1.84 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|2.22 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|2.63 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|2.71 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|2.92 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|2.98 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
4 Molloy Crescent is located within the suburb of Cook, which has a population of 2,805, a median age of 42 and an average household density of 2.3 people.