Potentially the best valued property in Canberra today, this property is livable as is, or has very real potential to build on as a family project.
Peacefully positioned in an excellent pocket of Charnwood, this is a home that provides an easy-care design and an affordable entry point for first homebuyers and young families who seek a lifestyle of accessibility and tranquility.
With all the new apartments and units being built across Canberra, to own an 819m2 slice of land with a separate title home, without any body corporate fees, must be where true value will be in the future.
* Two large open plan living areas
* The very spacious kitchen overlooks the backyard with plenty of cupboard and bench space
* Three good sized bedrooms, two with robes, the main with a RC/AC
* Two reverse/cycle air conditioners are in place to ensures year-round comfort
* An enclosed backyard has plenty of room for children or family pets to play
* Single carport plus plenty of extra parking for the car enthusiast
* Potential and space to extend to the back or side of the home
* Colour bond fencing in a private backyard
Mckid is a quiet family court and in an area fondly named Charnwood Heights close to Fraser Primary, local shops, bulk billing doctors and even a Vet!
Enjoy the The Best of Both Worlds - a slice of country living with every convenience close by.
The land value history at 4 Mckid Court CHARNWOOD, ACT 2615 has the most recent growth rate of 5.74%, giving an unimproved land value of $296,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 4 Mckid Court.
4 Mckid Court CHARNWOOD, ACT 2615 has 18 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Fraser Primary.
|0.52 km||Fraser Primary||Tillyard Drive, Fraser|
|0.54 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|0.55 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.46 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|2.25 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
|2.75 km||Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12||Copland Drive, Melba|
|2.81 km||Melba Copland Secondary School||Conley Drive, Melba|
|2.91 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|2.99 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
|3.17 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
4 Mckid Court is located within the suburb of Charnwood, which has a population of 2,979, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.5 people.