Embrace suburban living in this 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom family home, located in quiet and friendly Rivett. Boasting a landscaped street frontage with manicured lawn and low-maintenance garden, this residence is ready for your family to create its new haven.
As you enter, you'll immediately feel at home - because this property has everything a family needs. The enormous lounge room with floor-to-ceiling windows is set to become your new hangout, but the heart of this home is undoubtedly the kitchen. Recently upgraded with a new oven and cooktop, its abundant bench space and extensive storage makes cooking a breeze. It flows seamlessly into the adjacent family room, where new memories will be made around the family dinner table.
Away from the hubbub of the living areas, the four generous bedrooms provide a peaceful retreat for the end of the day. They all provide built-in robes, but the master features a refurbished ensuite. The main bathroom, with its extra deep bath, promises a luxurious escape for relaxation.
The large backyard is a highlight. It features an entertainment area for hosting family and friends and a large veggie patch tucked down the side of the house - a kitchen-gardener's delight. There's plenty of room for the kids - or dogs - to run around in.
Located on a street where neighbours genuinely look out for each other, the carport and large storage garage provide secure parking and extra space. The home is close to Chapman, Duffy, and Montessori Primary schools as well as Mount Stromlo High School. It's a short walk to Rivett shops with their cozy café and supermarket, and the extensive offerings of Cooleman Court are just a quick drive.
Nature lovers will be thrilled with easy access to Coleman Ridge's picturesque landscapes, while fitness lovers will enjoy the copious playing fields of Rivett and nearby Stirling.
This home is perfect for those who appreciate the retro charm of its original features, while also offering a canvas ripe for renovation. It's ready to be filled with new stories and memories as you and your family make it your own.
• Four-bedroom en-suite home offering retro charm and a canvas ripe for renovation
• Classified as above average build
• Enormous lounge room with floor-to-ceiling windows
• Spacious kitchen features new freestanding electric cooktop and oven, Dishlex dishwasher, built-in rangehood and plenty of prep and storage space
• Four generous bedrooms all with built-in robes
• Master bedroom features a refurbished ensuite
• Main bathroom boasts an extra deep bath and floor to ceiling tiles
• Laundry with washing machine and storage
• Additional linen cupboards
• Landscaped street frontage with manicured lawn and low-maintenance garden
• Secure back garden perfect for children or pets
• Ducted gas heating and ceiling fans in living areas
• Carport with additional garage/storage
• Beautifully landscaped rear garden with paved BBQ/entertainment area and vege/herb garden
• Nestled in a quiet loop street and a walk to the local Rivett shops and oval, Chapman shops, Cooleman Court, Chapman Primary, Duffy Primary, St Jude's Primary School and St Judes Early Learning Centre Preschool, St John Vianney's Primary School, Canberra Montessori School, Orana Steiner School, Mount Stromlo High School, Arawang Netball Courts, Mount Stromlo Forest Park and Cooleman Ridge
Residence: 148 sqm
Land Size: 706 sqm
Year Built: 1977
Rates: $3,253 per annum
There is currently no sale history available for 4 Marlock Street.
4 Marlock Street RIVETT, ACT 2611 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Alternative Education Program/Canberra College.
|Alternative Education Program/Canberra College
|Fremantle Drive, Stirling
|St John Vianney's Primary
|Namatjira Drive, Waramanga
|Perry Drive, Chapman
|St Jude's Primary
|Mulley Street, Holder
|Mount Stromlo High School
|Badimara Street, Waramanga
|Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy
|Canberra Montessori School
|Mulley Street, Holder
|Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga
|Islamic School of Canberra
|33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611
|Orana Steiner School
|Unwin Place, Weston
4 Marlock Street is located within the suburb of Rivett, which has a population of 3,193, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.5 people.