1 / 13
Live the coastal lifestyle with all the conveniences of this neatly presented single level modern home. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular Burrill Lake area, this easy flowing home offers four good sized bedrooms, two bathrooms, fully appointed kitchen and multiple living spaces including a fabulous sunroom ideal for crafting, reading or just enjoying your garden from.
- Large 1009sqm block in quiet cul-de-sac location
- Single level living with no stairs
- Four good sized bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Two living rooms plus glass sunroom overlooking BBQ area and garden
- Fully enclosed north facing rear yard plus large grassed front yard ideally for kids yard games, boat or caravan parking
- Large 5500 litre underground water tank plus 18 solar panels
- Ducted air-conditioning for year round heating and cooling
- Two car garage with remote entry and internal access to home
- Ideal family home, down-sizers residence or investment property in popular beachside location
- Walking distance to beach, lake, shops and cafes
- Estimated weekly rental return $595 per week
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
The House at 4 Mara Place BURRILL LAKE, NSW 2539 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $180,000 on 14 March 2007.
4 Mara Place is located within the suburb of Burrill Lake, which has a population of 1,465, a median age of 52 and an average household density of 2.2 people.