Berrara is the ideal holiday destination, and this home is the perfect coastal escape. Only 200 metres to Berrara Creek that accesses Berrara Beach and across the road to National Park, all the areas attractions are at your doorstep.
This neat and tidy home has been a family holiday home for over 40 years but is now ready for a new family to make theirs.
- Low maintenance brick & tile home
- Two bedrooms located next to the central bathroom
- Lounge room which opens onto the kitchen
- Under cover back verandah for outdoor entertaining
- Side access to the good-sized backyard with plenty of room for a shed or garage
Swim, surf, snorkel, fish, bushwalk or on the other hand do nothing but relax in one of the most sought-after areas on the South Coast.
Do not miss out on this fabulous opportunity to secure this well-located property found in one of the quietest streets of Berrara. Call now to arrange your private viewing.
The House at 4 Lakeway Avenue BERRARA, NSW 2540 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $300,000 on 2 March 2004.
4 Lakeway Avenue is located within the suburb of Berrara, which has a population of 297, a median age of 54 and an average household density of 2.3 people.