Occupying 772sqm in a neighbourly Queanbeyan street, this marvellous home captures a quintessential family lifestyle with generous accommodation, easycare north facing gardens and sweeping district views. It is ideally placed close to Karabar Shopping Mall.
- Spacious living area flows into the light filled dining area
- Huge covered entertaining deck and private level backyard
- Smart updated kitchen offers quality stainless steel fixtures
- Sun soaked front balcony overlooks the quiet leafy surrounds
- Four bedrooms, king sized main has a walk-in robe and ensuite
- Large rumpus room or fifth bedroom, pristine family bathroom
- Separate laundry, enormous workshop, double lock-up garage
- Ducted heating, air conditioning, new carpet, freshly painted
- Stroll to Karabar High School, childcare and a host of parks
- Steps to bus transport, just a short drive to Canberra CBD
The House at 4 Kinsella Street QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $298,000 on 22 April 2004.
4 Kinsella Street QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Karabar High School.
|0.75 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.88 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.03 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.07 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.66 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.67 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
|2.70 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.76 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.65 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
4 Kinsella Street is located within the suburb of Queanbeyan, which has a population of 6,237, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2 people.