In response to the unfolding Covid-19 outbreak, Luton Properties has made the decision to stagger buyers through open homes with smaller numbers inside each property at any one time to limit interaction and the possible spread of the virus. As a result of this, the wait time to look through our open homes may increase and we ask buyers to be prepared for a slight delay to gaining access inside our open homes and to factor this into their open home schedule.
Understated from the street with wonderful privacy, this single-level home will be a welcome offering for families searching for their dream home in the much loved and tightly-held suburb of Stirling.
The home sits comfortably on the 796m2 block taking advantage of the northerly aspect which floods the dining area and kitchen with natural light, and those areas flow out through the double glazed French doors to the paved entertaining area, which is a lovely sunny spot to enjoy a morning coffee, or a barbeque with friends and family. Everyday living can be spread across the separate lounge and dining areas, and the tastefully renovated kitchen is sure to be a gathering place for the whole family. The master chef in the family will love the fully equipped kitchen with top of the range appliances including an induction cooktop, pyrolytic oven, Billi tap and built-in microwave, and the walk-in pantry and breakfast bar only add to the appeal.
The four bedrooms all have built-in wardrobes with access to the stunning, fully renovated main bathroom and ensuite. The renovated laundry is impressive in size alone but also features a built-in indoor washing line which is perfect during those cold Winter months.
Leaving you nothing to do but move in and enjoy, the home also has ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling, Luxaflex honeycomb blinds, bamboo flooring and solar hot water. Externally the home has established and attractive gardens, a secure yard and a garden shed.
With a double automatic garage plus off-street parking there is ample car accommodation for the whole family, however, the ultra-convenient location of Jacoby Place gives you the option of walking to Cooleman Court, the local schools and also to public transport.
A home that is sure to tick all the boxes combined with a location that is second to none for convenience - put this one at the very top of your list.
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Walking distance to Cooleman Court, local schools and childcare
- Within the Priority Enrolment Area for Chapman and Arawang Primary Schools
- Great privacy from the street
- Secure yard
- Formal entry
- Separate lounge and dining rooms
- Northerly aspect to the dining area and kitchen
- Solar passive and architecturally designed
- Double glazed French doors from the dining area to the back garden
- Fully renovated kitchen with stone benchtops and a breakfast bar
- Billi tap (instant filtered cold and boiling water)
- Miele induction cooktop, Bosch pyrolytic oven, dishwasher and built-in microwave
- Large walk-in pantry
- Ample storage, including a large linen press, and built-in bookshelves
- Master bedroom with renovated ensuite
- Built-in wardrobes and modern carpet in all bedrooms
- Renovated main bathroom
- Separate toilet
- Large, renovated laundry with good storage space and a built-in indoor clothesline
- Bamboo flooring
- Luxaflex honeycomb blinds
- Ducted gas heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Solar hot water
- Paved entertaining area surrounded by attractive gardens, with irrigation system for the lawn and garden beds.
- Ample yard space for kids and four-legged friends
- Garden shed
- Double automatic garage with internal access
- Off-street parking
Land Size: 796m2
Living Size: 171m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $2,828 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $420,000 (approx.)
The land value history at 4 Jacoby Place STIRLING, ACT 2611 has the most recent growth rate of 6.43%, giving an unimproved land value of $420,000.
The House at 4 Jacoby Place STIRLING, ACT 2611 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $591,000 on 11 December 2010.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
4 Jacoby Place STIRLING, ACT 2611 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St John Vianney's Primary.
|0.58 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|0.77 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|1.07 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|1.08 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|1.43 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.57 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.68 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|1.81 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|1.92 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|2.02 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
4 Jacoby Place is located within the suburb of Stirling, which has a population of 2,134, a median age of 45 and an average household density of 2.6 people.