Anyone will tell you that when you buy real estate, whether it be residential or commercial, nothing is more important than location and everyone wants a piece of Broulee!
• Set in a quiet cul-de-sac in the new estate.
• Single level 3 bedroom home boasts a main bedroom with ensuite.
• Minutes from the golden sands of Broulee Beach.
• Flow through open plan living areas consist of a large lounge and dining.
• A beautiful kitchen with island bench and sink.
• Sun-drenched out door entertaining.
• Internal access from the double lock-up garage, perfect size backyard for easy care living.
• Current tenant in place, inspections via Open House or appointment.
Whether it's a stroll to Broulee Island to explore nature's finest, a paddle on the board at one of Broulee's mecca surfing breaks or playing with the kids on the beach, the word location for anyone that's in the know applies to this master built home.
The House at 4 Griffiths Run BROULEE, NSW 2537 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $565,000 on 29 January 2019.
4 Griffiths Run BROULEE, NSW 2537 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Broulee Public School.
4 Griffiths Run is located within the suburb of Broulee, which has a population of 1,717, a median age of 51 and an average household density of 2.2 people.