Proudly marketed by Debbie Pearce Property is this recently renovated character property presenting as an outstanding opportunity for an astute buyer.
Recently refurbished to an exceptionally high standard through the retainment and reinstatement of period features such as high ceilings with picture rails, gas fireplaces with cast iron fascias and granite hearths, original flooring, windows, doors and timber work complemented by the brick façade and metal roof.
A unique property with an unquestionable investment option given its flexible floor plan that could be adapted to a range of uses including business or medical suites given the B4 Mixed Use zoning and its ideal location just one block from the CBD, main shopping precinct and approximately 1km to Goulburn Hospital.
For additional information or to arrange an onsite inspection please contact Debbie on 0400 339 449.
- Spread across two levels this freestanding property occupies a north to rear 420sqm easy care level block with side parking options
- Current layout noted as four bedrooms (two downstairs and two attic style upstairs), lounge, dining and additional living room to the rear
- Flooded with natural light the renovated kitchen benefits from dual aspect windows and a neutral palette of Laminex benchtops, gas cooktop, under bench oven and dishwasher with ample room for eat in area
- Spacious and renovated central bathroom services the property with freestanding bath and European laundry
- Other inclusions such as decorative entrance hall with original timber floorboards, carpet to rooms and tiles in kitchen, mix of feature lighting and down lights, blinds to windows, period front fence and Colourbond to rear and side for full perimeter fencing suiting children or pets, clothesline and water tank
- B4 Mixed Use zoning with Community Title
- Images are digitally staged
- Rental appraisal approximately $550 per week
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable, with no reason to doubt its accuracy.
The House at 4 Grafton Street GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $750,000 on 3 July 2017.
4 Grafton Street GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Tambelin Independent School.
|0.16 km||Tambelin Independent School||Fenwick Crescent, Goulburn 2580|
|0.65 km||Goulburn Public School||Bourke St, Goulburn 2580|
|0.86 km||St Joseph's Primary School||Lagoon Street, Goulburn North 2580|
|1.13 km||Goulburn North Public School||Union St, Goulburn North 2580|
|1.31 km||Goulburn High School||Goldsmith St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.45 km||Goulburn East Public School||Eleanor St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.46 km||The Crescent School||Fitzroy St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.52 km||Wollondilly Public School||Newton & Hoskins Sts, Goulburn 2580|
|1.57 km||Goulburn South Public School||Addison St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.79 km||Trinity Catholic College||Clinton Street, Goulburn 2580|
4 Grafton Street is located within the suburb of Goulburn, which has a population of 22,419, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.3 people.