1 / 22
This spacious family home on an impressive 754sqm parcel of land has so much to offer with multiple open plan living spaces in the tightly held suburb of Amaroo.
The welcoming entry opens to a sunlit formal lounge room, flowing through to the second open-plan living and dining area adjoining the well-appointed kitchen.
The master suite features ensuite and walk in robe and the other bedrooms feature built in robes and access to the spacious bathroom with spa bath.
Step outside to the sunny north facing outdoor entertaining area. A sheltered paved patio is ready for use all-year round overlooking the spacious and easy-care yard.
Plenty of features are on offer including a massive basement storage/workshop area, ducted heating and vacuum, and a 48sqm double remote-controlled garage with internal access.
In a private cul-de-sac, you can walk to Amaroo Village, Good Shepherd and Amaroo Schools and access local walks and nature trails, plus only a 5-minute drive to Gungahlin town centre.
This beautiful home located in a sought-after suburb is not one to be missed, get in touch today!
* 4 large bedrooms, main with ensuite and walk in robe, 3 with built in robes
* Sun-drenched formal lounge and dining area
* Spacious north facing open-plan living and dining
* Huge kitchen with stainless-steel appliances, gas cooktop and breakfast bar
* Bathroom with spa bath and separate shower
* Separate laundry
* Double remote-controlled garage with internal access
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* Massive subfloor storage area suitable for extensive workshop
* Sheltered entertainers' patio
* Sunny outdoor entertaining areas overlook established gardens and vegetable patch in secure backyard.
* Close to Amaroo schools, shopping and parkland.
* Living size 183m2
The House at 4 Geehi Place AMAROO, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $740,000 on 22 September 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
4 Geehi Place AMAROO, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Good Shepherd Primary School.
|0.17 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|0.74 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.08 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.68 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.03 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.24 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.38 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.56 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|3.25 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.25 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
4 Geehi Place is located within the suburb of Amaroo, which has a population of 5,710, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 3.1 people.