1 / 24
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Custom built in 2018 by Tanamar Homes, and cleverly designed to embrace light, space and functionality, this beautifully constructed four-bedroom, two-bathroom home is a family classic. With sleek, modern touches throughout and generously proportioned interior spaces over two levels, there is plenty of room for a family to relax, unwind and enjoy both the indoor and outdoor amenity.
The lower level comprises the main living areas with a modern tiled entry leading to a formal and intimate lounge room. Further within lies the spacious open-plan family, dining and kitchen designed to flow easily to the gorgeous alfresco covered entertaining area complete with sparkling saltwater pool, designated seating area and barbeque facilities including a pizza oven. The master suite also takes advantage of the stunning pool view whilst providing the ultimate in luxury with a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite with double vanities. The generous laundry leads directly to the back yard utility area and the stylish powder room is an essential provision for guests.
Upstairs three large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes are serviced by a stunning bathroom with a free-standing bath. A separate living area and designated study add to the ambience, allowing the ultimate in family living.
Positioned at the top of one of Narrabundah's best known tree-lined streets, you are only minutes away from some of Canberra's renowned private and public schools, local transport, and beautiful bushland walking trails. A short drive to Manuka Village, the Kingston shops and the Parliamentary Triangle make this a highly desirable location.
• Formal tiled entry
• Formal tiled lounge with double-glazed windows, double curtains (sheer and privacy) on front windows, plantation shutters on side window
• Under stair storage
• Internal access from oversized double garage with auto doors and storage shelving
• Tiled open-plan kitchen/dining/family room
• Kitchen is stylish with tiled black splash-back, stone bench tops, Bosch stainless steel dishwasher, AEG stainless steel appliances including range-hood, double wall oven, built-in microwave and large gas cooktop, soft close drawers, walk-in pantry, large island bench with breakfast bar and stunning pendant lighting overhead, ample storage cupboards, double roller blinds on windows
• Family area has slider glass and screen doors to covered outdoor entertaining area and salt-water pool
• Master suite is spacious with a calming ambience, faces the pool and has carpet, feature wall, double curtains (sheer and privacy), ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
• Walk-in wardrobe is spacious with shelving and hanging space on both sides
• Ensuite features large shower with rainfall showerhead, stone bench tops, double vanities, heated towel rail, ample mirrored storage cupboards, IXL Tastic, and toilet
• Separate laundry is generous in size with laminate bench-tops, large wash tub, ample storage cupboards including a built-in ironing board and door access to back utility area
• Linen press
• Powder room with toilet and stone bench-top vanity
Backyard entertaining area:
• Outdoor entertaining area is tiled and features built-in pergola, automatic roller blinds, screened saltwater pool with solar heating, decorative metal screens
• Separate BBQ area with Grande pizza oven, built-in BBQ, artificial grass, Colorbond fencing (one side is paling), gate access to front of house
• Utility area is at the side of the house and has wall-mounted clothesline, extra Colorbond oversized single garage
• Second open-plan family/rumpus room with carpet, plantation shutters, separate large study area with built-in shelving
• Bedroom 2 is spacious with mirrored wardrobes and double roller blinds
• Bedrooms three and four are mirror image, both facing the front of the home, with carpet, double roller blinds, and mirrored built-in wardrobes
• Powder room has toilet and vanity with stone bench tops
• Linen press
• Main bathroom has gorgeous free-standing bath, heated towel rail, IXL Tastic, single vanity with stone bench top, mirrored storage cupboards, large shower
• Beautifully landscaped gardens at front and back of home
• Off-street parking
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Home security system
• Instant gas hot water system
• Solar panels with 8.25KW capacity
• Located close to local schools such as Red Hill Primary School, Canberra Boys Grammar School, Narrabundah College, public transport and local shops
• Minutes' drive to Manuka Village, Kingston shops and Foreshore, Parliamentary Triangle, Fyshwick Markets
• EER: 5.5
• Constructed: 2018
• Living Area: 268m2
• Land Value: $793,000 (2020)
• Block size: 871m2
• Rates: $5,098 p.a.
• Land Tax (if rented out): $8,286 p.a.
• Potential Rent: $1250 pw
The land value history at 4 Finniss Crescent NARRABUNDAH, ACT 2604 has the most recent growth rate of 3.78%, giving an unimproved land value of $793,000.
The House at 4 Finniss Crescent NARRABUNDAH, ACT 2604 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $680,000 on 28 May 2009.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
4 Finniss Crescent NARRABUNDAH, ACT 2604 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Red Hill Primary.
|0.42 km||Red Hill Primary||Astrolabe Street, Red Hill|
|0.73 km||St Bede's Primary||Nuyts Street, Red Hill|
|0.98 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|1.08 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|1.22 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|1.22 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|1.31 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|1.59 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|1.77 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.81 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
4 Finniss Crescent is located within the suburb of Narrabundah, which has a population of 5,960, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.3 people.