This freshly updated courtyard home offering separate title, is situated in a peaceful and central location, close to Page shops and just a short walk to all the facilities and offices of Belconnen town centre! Almost free standing, it does not share any internal walls with other properties.
Contemporary decor creates an inviting first impression, while LED downlighting has been installed throughout the home. In the spacious open plan living area, gas wall heating ensures comfort. Polished flooring is a highlight in the lounge and dining area, where charming, full length timber windows and French doors frame an outlook over the front courtyard garden.
Impressively presented with neutral white finishes, the bright, north facing kitchen is equipped with a stainless steel oven, gas cooktop, rangehood, dishwasher and two pantries. The updated laundry, leads onto the sheltered, north facing courtyard garden, with raised veggie bed and clothesline. The home is single level with just a step or two at the front, and a couple more to the rear courtyard.
All three bedrooms are spacious and bathed in light from full length windows which overlook the garden. Brand new carpet and drapes add to the fresh presentation, and all bedrooms have modern built-in robes. The updated bathroom offers a bath and a shower, as well as a separate w.c., and the high set ceilings and windows create a sense of space and light.
Established maples and camellias in raised garden beds shelter the large, private entertaining area, the perfect place to relax with friends and family, in an attractive easy care outdoor setting.
There is a carport and adjacent lock-up storage.
The superb location, only a short walk to Hawker shops or the Belconnen town centre, is within easy reach of the Jamison centre, Calvary Hospital, The University of Canberra, the AIS and many schools!
- Separate title, fully renovated three bedroom courtyard home in a central, peaceful location
- No body corporate fees or strata title
- Updated kitchen and bathroom, fresh decor, brand new carpet and newly polished flooring
- LED downlighting throughout
- Lounge/dining area opens onto private, entertaining courtyard garden
- Open plan living warmed by gas wall heater
- Bright kitchen features stainless steel oven, gas cooktop, rangehood, dishwasher, 2 pantries
- Renovated laundry with storage, which opens to rear sheltered courtyard with veggie bed
- Home is single level, with just a step or two at the front and a couple more to rear courtyard
- Spacious bedrooms all feature modern built-in robes and new carpet, master with ceiling fan
- Charming, full length, timber framed windows in living area and bedrooms allow plenty of light
- Updated bathroom has bath, shower and separate w/c, and high ceilings
- Peaceful and private entertaining courtyard garden features maples and camellias
- Carport with adjacent lock-up storage
- Central location, walk to Belconnen offices and town centre, and many facilities at Hawker shops
- Within easy reach of schools, Jamison Centre, Calvary Hospital, University of Canberra and AIS
UV: $ 292,000 (approx.)
Rates: $ 2,199.74 (approx.)
The land value history at 4 Dallachy Place PAGE, ACT 2614 has the most recent growth rate of 3.51%, giving an unimproved land value of $285,000.
The House at 4 Dallachy Place PAGE, ACT 2614 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $452,000 on 17 February 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
4 Dallachy Place PAGE, ACT 2614 has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Matthew's Primary.
|0.91 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|1.37 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.38 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.41 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|1.42 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|1.45 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|1.74 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.78 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|1.95 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
|1.99 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
4 Dallachy Place is located within the suburb of Page, which has a population of 3,025, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.3 people.