Perfectly positioned in one of Dunlop's most sought-after streets, this outstanding family home takes in expansive views of the Brindabellas. You will be drawn to the amazing, elevated deck which extends the informal living areas and connects the home to the views on offer. There you can sit and enjoy the brilliant sunsets in solitude or relax with friends and family. The practical design offers flexibility for a growing family, ensuring everyone has their own space and privacy.
A second driveway leads to additional covered parking, leading on to the back yard and access to the studio/bedroom 4 which enjoys external access. Outside the simple landscaping has planet of space for the kids to play in private with established hedges, lawn, and simple garden beds, allowing plenty of time for lifestyle. If you like peace and quiet, you will appreciate the quiet cul-de-sac location and easy access to nearby walking paths and bike tracks.
This well-maintained home will not last long. Be sure to inspect this week.
- Views of the Brindabella Ranges
- Beautiful hardwood floors in the kitchen/living
- Formal lounge room enjoys loads of winter sun
- Open plan informal living with views and double French doors to the deck
- Stunning timber deck with private views
- Renovated kitchen features stone benches, quality appliances and loads of cupboard space
- King Sized Master suite with ensuite and walk in robe
- Built in robes to all other bedrooms
- Bedroom 4 / studio with external access, work from home ready.
- Spa bath to main bathroom
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Double garage with auto door and internal access
- Under house storage room and wine cellar
- Private gardens allow plenty of space for the kids and pets to play
- 6kW PV solar system saving the current vendor approx. $2,500 - $3,000 per annum
- Plenty of extras including ducted vacuum system, alarm & intercom, gas hot water and even a cubby house for the kids
The land value history at 4 Counihan Court DUNLOP, ACT 2615 has the most recent growth rate of 9.77%, giving an unimproved land value of $348,000.
The House at 4 Counihan Court DUNLOP, ACT 2615 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $652,000 on 24 September 2016.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
4 Counihan Court DUNLOP, ACT 2615 has 16 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Macgregor Primary.
|1.38 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|1.57 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|2.10 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|2.10 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|2.89 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|2.91 km||Fraser Primary||Tillyard Drive, Fraser|
|3.06 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|3.07 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|3.59 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|3.79 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
4 Counihan Court is located within the suburb of Dunlop, which has a population of 7,197, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3 people.