Occupying a quiet pocket of Nicholls, this superb property will appeal to the growing family. Generous in all aspects this single level home offers a flexible floorplan with multiple living options and segregated bedrooms. All set on a lovely secure flat block.
- Flexible floorplan with both formal and informal living options
- Kitchen offers plenty of storage, gas cooktop and electric oven
- All four bedrooms are well proportioned with built-in robes
- Master bedroom includes walk-in robe, ensuite
- Heating cooling units throughout
- Well maintained gardens are easy care and offer great privacy
- Double automatic garage has internal access and storage space
- Walking distance to Nicholls shops and local schools
The land value history at 4 Cottam Place NICHOLLS, ACT 2913 has the most recent growth rate of 7.51%, giving an unimproved land value of $373,000.
The House at 4 Cottam Place NICHOLLS, ACT 2913 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $580,000 on 1 July 2016.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
4 Cottam Place NICHOLLS, ACT 2913 has 18 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Holy Spirit Primary.
|0.43 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|0.54 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.48 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.76 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.18 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.18 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.31 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.33 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.91 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.72 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
4 Cottam Place is located within the suburb of Nicholls, which has a population of 6,865, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 3 people.