Rich in history, this property originated as a one-room hotel in 1836 and was extended into a house in 1873, featuring teak flooring and hardwood timbers. With an extension completed 20 years ago and subsequent updates, it seamlessly marries the past with the present.
- Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, open-plan living
- Kitchen features stone benchtops, 900mm oven, gas cooktop, and large pantry
- Air-conditioning, wood fire, ceiling fans
- Large double carport, solar hot water, double-glazed windows
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
- 35-minutes to Byron Bay, proximity to Lismore
- Front verandah and rear deck
- Flood-free location
- The roof has been refreshed with rustproofing and painting, a new septic system, and new plumbing
A wonderful opportunity to own a piece of history and enjoy the tranquillity of the village living with modern comforts.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
There is currently no sale history available for 4 Coleman Street.
4 Coleman Street BEXHILL, NSW 2480 has 4 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Bexhill Public School.
4 Coleman Street is located within the suburb of Bexhill, which has a population of 495, a median age of 42 and an average household density of 2.7 people.