With all the space surrounding you, 1023 m2 to be precise, you can extend to the back, the side or even up. Pick up all the northern sun or you can simply enjoy the lifestyle of a 3-bedroom house ensuite home provides with a great covered outdoor entertaining area, massive mature back and side garden and double lockup garage.
Both bathrooms and laundry have been tastefully upgraded for your convenience whilst a large, covered deck was rebuilt 2 years ago to provide a terrific outdoor entertainment facility to compliment the indoor areas.
Roof, wall insulation, a split system air conditioning unit plus a ducted gas heating ensures you will be cosy through all the seasons, whilst a large 2000 litre water tank with pump helps with the water bills and keeps the lawn lush.
Full colorbond fencing offers great security and amenity for the kids to play whilst a double lockup garage with additional storage at the rear provides room for the cars and a good workshop facility.
Great bones and an opportunity to add the finishing touches. Surrounded by quality homes. Bring your imagination and your architect.
Phone Greg Sadil 0414 631 607
Priced at offers over $740,000.
• 3 bedroom, ensuite home on a huge 1023 m2 block.
• Built ins in all 3 bedrooms.
• Spacious lounge room opening onto a large, covered deck with pergola.
• Dining area off an original kitchen with up right electric stove.
• New bathroom, ensuite and laundry with external access into the backyard.
• Air-conditioned living areas with ducted gas heating.
• Roof and wall insulation.
• Additional storage under the home.
• 2000 litre water tank with pump.
• Big double garage with additional storage space/work room at the back.
• Colorbond fencing enclosing a massive block with great rear access.
• A short walk to the local bus stop and bushland at your doorstep.
Rates: $653 per quarter approx
Land tax: $954 per quarter approx
Block: 1023 m2
Size: 112 m2
Garage: 48 m2
The land value history at 4 Carrodus Street FRASER, ACT 2615 has the most recent growth rate of 5.56%, giving an unimproved land value of $360,000.
The House at 4 Carrodus Street FRASER, ACT 2615 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $505,000 on 21 December 2016.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
4 Carrodus Street FRASER, ACT 2615 has 18 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Fraser Primary.
|0.78 km||Fraser Primary||Tillyard Drive, Fraser|
|0.81 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|0.82 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.58 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|2.70 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
|3.15 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|3.19 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|3.20 km||Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12||Copland Drive, Melba|
|3.26 km||Melba Copland Secondary School||Conley Drive, Melba|
|3.44 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
4 Carrodus Street is located within the suburb of Fraser, which has a population of 2,026, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.8 people.