What a pleasure it is to inspect this tastefully updated three-bedroom ensuite home. Positioned on the high side of the street with a stunning outlook over the mountains and just a short stroll to the Calwell Shopping Precinct, this truly is the perfect location.
The extensive use of floor to ceiling glass throughout the home is complemented by the perfect north aspecting that ensures light filled living throughout the year. The elevated positioning showcases the panoramic mountain views, without compromising on privacy.
You will love the flow from the indoors to the outdoors with sliding door access from the living and dining spaces to the elevated outdoor area that is ideal for entertaining family and friends. The kitchen has been tastefully updated in modern tones and is complete with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, electric cooktop and fabulous bench and cupboard space. It overlooks the lovely open plan living and dining spaces.
Whether you are a young family looking to enter the market, a savvy investor wanting to capitalise on the fabulous rental return on offer or are searching for the perfect low maintenance home to downsize to, inspection of 4 Carpenter Close is highly recommended
• Lovely three-bedroom ensuite family home in an elevated location
• Extensive north-facing floor to ceiling glass to showcase the stunning mountain views and ensure endless natural light
• Tastefully updated kitchen with dishwasher, stainless steel appliances, electric cooktop and excellent bench and cupboard space
• Spacious open plan living and dining area with lovely views
• Generous main bedroom with built in robes and ensuite bathroom
• Original bathroom with skylight and separate toilet
• Single attached garage with internal access and additional off street parking options
• Ducted gas heating and add on cooling ensures comfort year round
• Perfect position nearing children's playground, the local ovals, Calwell Shopping Precinct and Eastlake Football Club
The land value history at 4 Carpenter Close CALWELL, ACT 2905 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $284,000.
The House at 4 Carpenter Close CALWELL, ACT 2905 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $395,000 on 22 July 2015.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
4 Carpenter Close CALWELL, ACT 2905 has 24 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Calwell Primary.
|0.22 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|0.71 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|0.85 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|0.97 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|1.63 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|1.87 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|2.19 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.34 km||Caroline Chisholm School||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|2.34 km||Caroline Chisholm Primary||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|2.64 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
4 Carpenter Close is located within the suburb of Calwell, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.8 people.