Positioned in a secluded setting and designed to maximise the northern aspect, enjoy this stunning renovated freestanding home with brilliant elevated views, enormous sundrenched deck and multiple secure vehicle parking options. Generously sized, this single level residence positioned within a quiet Close will be hard to resist!
Freshly painted and with brand new carpet, the property showcases substantial separate living areas, three large bedrooms, two high quality renovated bathrooms and a spacious kitchen capturing a spectacular outlook over Gungahlin.
The bathrooms and laundry are fully renovated to the highest standards with floor to ceiling wall tiling and high quality fixtures and fittings.
You will appreciate the low maintenance, secure large private yard, brand new elevated deck and the combination of quality retaining walls, hedged garden beds, pathways, artificial lawns and Colourbond fencing.
This impeccable property is built on a generous block of land with wide frontage and features two driveways accessing a double lock up garage and a double lock up secure tandem carport.
Completed with ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling, PVC plantation shutters throughout, new lighting, NBN and multiple network points along with a CCTV system, come and inspect your new home!
Property features include:
• Freshly painted throughout
• Brand new carpet
• Kitchen with outlook, large benchtop, quality appliances and ample storage
• Substantial master bedroom, walk in robe and renovated ensuite
• Two additional spacious bedrooms with built in robes
• Renovated bathroom and ensuite with floor to ceiling wall tiling, under tile floor heating, heated towel rails and feature lighting
• Renovated separate WC with floor to ceiling wall tiling and under floor heating
• Renovated laundry with floor to ceiling wall tiling, generous built-in storage and direct access to the backyard
• Segregated living areas
• Elevated deck perfect for entertaining
• Ducted evaporative cooling
• Ducted gas heating
• Heavy block out curtains
• Architectural ceiling fans in all bedrooms
• Updated quality lighting throughout with dimmers in all bedrooms and lounge areas
• PVC plantation shutters throughout
• NBN fibre to premises, communications hub, multiple Cat 5 network points throughout the home
• Instant gas hot water system
• Double garage with internal access and remotes
• Double lock up secure tandem carport
• Established low maintenance gardens
• Swann security cameras
• Insulated and powered garden shed
Conveniently located close to Ngunnawal Primary School, Ngunnawal Shops, major road ways and public transport, this quality home offered with vacant possession is worthy of your inspection.
In response to Covid-19, social distancing of 1.5m – 2m must be observed. Please practice good hygiene and refrain from entry if exhibiting any symptoms. We will collect the names + details of all attendees to allow for contact tracing if required.
The land value history at 4 Bunburung Close NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has the most recent growth rate of 1.97%, giving an unimproved land value of $304,000.
The House at 4 Bunburung Close NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $463,500 on 22 May 2013.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
4 Bunburung Close NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|0.16 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.14 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.44 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.62 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.74 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.25 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.40 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.71 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.08 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.08 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
4 Bunburung Close is located within the suburb of Ngunnawal, which has a population of 10,486, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.6 people.