1 / 22
Offering a commanding street presence in this popular elevated location, this sizable family home is sure to impress you at every turn. With a generous 615m2 block, generously proportioned living spaces and high-quality finishes throughout, this home really does tick all the right boxes and will guarantee one very happy family for many years to come.
The spacious and practical design caters for a wide range of buyers, offering 4 separate living areas which ultimately ensures there is always the perfect setting for each and every occasion. Whether you are looking for a home to grow into, a home to accommodate the largest of families, or multi-generational living, this home will most certainly cater to your needs and more.
The lower level contains an abundance of living space & the main bedroom suite, whilst the upstairs 3 bedrooms are all well proportioned and have easy access to their own multi-purpose space complete with balcony and views to the mountains. This provides maximum privacy for each and every person, whether it be guests, teenage children or extended family.
The central kitchen is a true highlight of the home, featuring a glass splashback, premium 40mm stone surfaces, breakfast bar & generous walk in pantry. It also includes quality De'Longhi cooking appliances, undermount sink & dishwasher. It not only serves as a place to cook but also an easy place to gather at the bench and provides a real focal point for the main living zones.
The outdoor living experience has been well considered here, with the generous alfresco area seamlessly connected to the home for ease of use and presents a year-round usable space. The spa will be a welcome sight at the end of a long day where you can simply let your worries disappear whilst enjoying a glass of wine. The level backyard area with grass is ideal for children & pets whilst also being within easy vision of the living & alfresco areas.
Year-round comfort is assured with 2 ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling systems throughout the home, NBN fibre to the premises, alarm system and a large secure double garage with internal access to the home. The large block also allows for side vehicle access and contains double gates perfect for storing a caravan, boat or trailer.
The location here is not only extremely peaceful & quiet but also surprisingly convenient with the local Bonner shops nearby & easy access to the Gungahlin Town Centre which offers all the conveniences you could possibly require. For those who enjoy the outdoors, you can enjoy the plethora of walking tracks right on your doorstep, including those to Oak Hill lookout and take in the serene views back over Canberra.
This is a special offering to the market and one which caters to the needs of the entire family. We encourage your inspection to see for yourself the full array of features on offer Please contact Andrew Potts for further details & to register your interest.
Summary of features:
• Elevated location within the heights of Bonner
• Quiet cul-de-sac location with quality homes
• Extensive views from upper level
• Contemporary 2 storey design with custom features throughout
• 4 large spacious living areas, including family/meals, formal lounge, rumpus & games room/gym.
• 4 oversized bedrooms
• Versatile games/gym room can be easily utilised as 5th bedroom
• Additional 'study nook' to lower level rumpus room
• 2 bathrooms + separate powder room
• High quality designer kitchen featuring glass splashback, premium 40mm stone, large walk-in pantry & quality De'Longhi appliances
• Balcony connected to upstairs games room, fantastic views on offer
• Beautiful connection from indoors to the large outdoor alfresco area with spa
• North aspect to side, ensuring living areas capture an abundance of natural light
• Impressive main bedroom suite downstairs, including large walk in robes & oversized ensuite with double vanities
• High quality bathrooms with heated towel rails & makeup lights
• Separate laundry with generous storage
• Tiled floors to downstairs family, meals & rumpus areas
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout the home (2 systems).
• Instantaneous gas hot water system (with temperature controllers)
• NBN connected
• Security alarm system
• Double-glazed windows throughout the home (except one door section).
• Generous storage throughout the home
• Alfresco entertaining area includes natural gas bayonet, ceiling fan, drop down blinds & outdoor spa.
• Established gardens with generous grass area to backyard
• Garden shed to rear corner of block
• Side double gates with vehicular access (perfect for boat or trailer)
Summary of areas:
• Block size: 615m2 approx.
• Living space: 258m2 approx.
• Large double garage: 40m2 approx
• Alfresco area: 30m2 approx.
• Balcony: 5m2 approx
• Porch: 5m2 approx
• Total 338m2 approx
The House at 4 Brindle Place BONNER, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $275,000 on 4 April 2013.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
4 Brindle Place BONNER, ACT 2914 has 8 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|0.99 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.55 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.12 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.11 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.76 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|4.27 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.60 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|4.78 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
4 Brindle Place is located within the suburb of Bonner, which has a population of 6,730, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 3.3 people.