Located in a family friendly suburb, this well presented home provides an emphasis on functionality for the whole family!
- 3 bedroom home boasts a main bedroom with ensuite.
- Minutes drive from the golden sands of Malua Bay.
- Flow through open plan living areas consist of lounge and dining.
- A beautiful kitchen with island bench and gas cook-top.
- Sun-drenched out-door entertaining.
- Additional privacy adjoing the reserve on one side.
- Currently tenanted inspections strictly by appointment.
Surrounded by high quality homes in the street, Few properties in this popular little pocket offer the options this home does and with very realistic Vendors, this one will be sold...
The House at 4 Bowerbird Place MALUA BAY, NSW 2536 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $90,000 on 20 February 2013.
4 Bowerbird Place is located within the suburb of Malua Bay, which has a population of 1,929, a median age of 51 and an average household density of 2.3 people.