1 / 32
*In accordance with ACT Public Health guidelines surrounding COVID-19, all inspections will require a private appointment. Spaces are limited and we advise that you contact the agent to schedule your inspection.
Positioned in a coveted locale in one of the Inner North's most decorated streets, this generous family residence exudes a modern and architecturally impressive aesthetic. The stunning entry with double height glazing leads you through into the contemporary interior, with a spacious light-filled open plan kitchen, dining and living area all flooded by beautiful natural light.
Situated within close amenity of all the lifestyle spoils that Inner North living delivers, including quality schooling, local village eats, drinks, shopping and nature trails, plus easy access to Canberra's CBD.
- Internal living area of 242 sqm, Alfresco 23 sqm, Garage 39 sqm (approx.)
- Generously proportioned living areas and segregated rumpus with wet bar
- Gourmet kitchen, Smeg appliances, 900mm cooktop, 75mm benchtop
- 2.7m ceilings to the upper level
- Zoned ducted heating and cooling
- Custom joinery throughout the home
- Double glazed windows and quality window furnishings
- Engineered timber flooring
- Two separate powder rooms
- NBN connection, ducted vacuum
- Crimsafe door, electric blinds, CCTV cameras, 2 water systems, Solar panels
- Seamless indoor-outdoor entertaining area opening on to established manicured private gardens
- Double auto garage with internal access with floor to ceiling storage
The House at 4 Boobialla Street O'CONNOR, ACT 2602 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $683,000 on 13 September 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
4 Boobialla Street O'CONNOR, ACT 2602 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lyneham Primary.
|0.95 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|1.21 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.24 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|1.34 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.44 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|1.46 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|1.75 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.75 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.19 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|2.22 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
4 Boobialla Street is located within the suburb of O'Connor, which has a population of 5,481, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.5 people.