"Views go forever, warm, inviting, very quiet, eclectic, potential, huge living room, man cave, studio space, great entertainer, swimming, storage, well built, big block, guest quarters, those views really are spectacular!” These are just some of the impressions that come to mind when exploring this wonderful big family home.
Resting in a fantastic elevated location this sanctuary boasts a sweeping Easterly outlook taking in much of Eden town and beyond to the ocean horizon. Key landmarks are viewable with just a turn of the head including Lake Curalo, Aslings Beach, North Head, across the bay to Boyds Tower on South Head and even Mowary Point further south. The photos can’t do it justice.
Key features include….
- 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom upstairs.
- 3 spacious upstairs living zones.
- 1 Bedroom, a bathroom and living area with kitchenette downstairs.
- Double garage with impressive side workshop area inc old darkroom.
- Sparkling in-ground pool with high fence for privacy and weather protection.
- Art studio/Workshop overlooking the pool.
- Generous 992m2 block - fully fenced.
- Sunny tiled back verandah for enjoying the views.
- Huge front under roof patio - Mannequin not included.
- Convenient in-town location.
This home needs more than the typical 20 minute inspection. Be prepared to take your time, absorb the possibilities, appreciate the scale, soak up the serenity and marvel at the stunning views!
First time ever to market for this much loved family home. It is time for another family to write the next chapter.
Property Code: 487
There is currently no sale history available for 4 Bimmil St.
4 Bimmil St EDEN, NSW 2551 has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Eden Public School.
4 Bimmil St is located within the suburb of Eden, which has a population of 3,151, a median age of 51 and an average household density of 2.2 people.