1 / 28
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Cuddling a picturesque position in a tightly held neighbourhood and occupying a substantial 930m2 (approx.) block, is this outstanding family home which offers an abundance of living flexibility including multiple indoor living spaces, four bedrooms and outdoor entertaining with a deck overlooking a pool and beautifully kept gardens. Adding extra wow factor is the inclusion of a detached self-contained one bedroom flat, with its own bathroom, living area and kitchen, fantastic for live-in parents/grandparents or young adults taking their first steps towards independence.
Exceptionally maintained to allow its new occupants to simply move in and enjoy immediately, additional highlights include a garage converted to a rumpus with direct access to the gated carport, a Daikin ducted reverse cycle system to the upper level of the main home, a Rinnai gas wall heater strategically positioned to take care of comfort during the cooler months downstairs, a reverse cycle air conditioning unit in the flat, two Rinnai continuous flow gas hot water systems, a covered hard stand, expansive under house storage, and an exceptional separate lined workshop at the back of the self-contained flat.
Discovering the home your family will spend their future in has never been such an enjoyable experience and you are sure to also love the convenience of 4 Baracchi Crescent's location, close to Giralang Primary, parks, ovals, and a short distance to public transport, arterial roads, the Giralang shops (recently approved for re-building), the Kaleen Plaza, The University of Canberra, the AIS and GIO Stadium, Gungahlin Lakes Golf and Community Club, Belconnen Town Centre and Federation Square. So don't miss this opportunity to be the new owner of this outstanding family home.
Why this property is solely for you:
* Extremely well set up residential home in a picturesque spot on a 930m2 established allotment
* Terrific flexibility for a large family and those who like to live large
* Flexible internal floor plan, including four bedrooms, a garage converted to rumpus room, a self-contained flat, three bathrooms (including the one in the flat) and spacious light filled living areas
* Set back off the road, enjoying an elevated position
* Manicured front gardens and a broad porch that runs along the front of the home, enhance the street appeal of this fabulous home
* Connected spacious formal and relaxed living areas
* Lounge/dining room illuminated by picture windows overlooking the front garden
* The spacious kitchen is anointed with laminate bench tops, a breakfast bar, a large pantry, a sitting box with storage, a Euromaid oven, a gas cooktop, and a Bosch dishwasher
* Four bedrooms (three upstairs) all with built-in robes
* The main bedroom enjoys a neat ensuite with floating vanity
* Two remaining double bedrooms on the upper level both have built-in-robes and easy access to the main bathroom with shower (with new shower screen), bath and floating vanity
* Downstairs there is an additional bedroom which has excellent storage and adjoins the laundry
* Good sized laundry (downstairs) with sink and ample storage space
* Double car garage converted to a rumpus downstairs with direct access to the gated carport
* For complete climate control and year-round comfort there is a Daikin ducted reverse cycle system to the upper level, while there is a Rinnai gas wall heater strategically positioned to take care of comfort during the cooler months downstairs
* Faultless progression from the upstairs of the main home to the back balcony which leads to stunning deck partially surrounding the above ground pool
* The rear garden is beautifully landscaped with established plants, a good sized grassed area and Colorbond fencing on all sides
* A generous and modern self-contained flat (currently unapproved) features a large bedroom with built-in robe, a gorgeous two-way bathroom with a twin basin vanity and shower with rain shower head, an open living/dining area with a chic full size kitchen with soft close cupboards and drawers, laminate benchtops, a Euromaid gas cooktop, an Emilia gas oven, a Bosch dishwasher, an island bench with breakfast bar, LED lights, plus a Mitsubishi reverse cycle air conditioning unit and a separate entrance
* Two Rinnai continuous flow gas hot water systems (one for main house, one for flat)
* Main house roof recently restored
* Generous storage throughout including expansive under house storage, and an exceptional separate lined workshop at the back of the self-contained flat with running hot and cold water, power, a gas heater and a roller door
* Gated double carport with covered access to the downstairs rumpus room
* A covered hard stand behind gates adjoins the carport and further ample off-street parking space for additional vehicles, trailers, boats and/or caravans if required
* Superb sought-after location, in close proximity to Giralang Primary, parks, ovals, and a short distance to public transport, arterial roads, the Giralang shops (recently approved for re-building), the Kaleen Plaza, The University of Canberra, the AIS and GIO Stadium, Gungahlin Lakes Golf and Community Club, Belconnen Town Centre and Federation Square
The land value history at 4 Baracchi Crescent GIRALANG, ACT 2617 has the most recent growth rate of 2.47%, giving an unimproved land value of $445,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 4 Baracchi Crescent.
4 Baracchi Crescent GIRALANG, ACT 2617 has 24 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Giralang Primary.
|0.67 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|1.66 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|2.04 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.04 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.26 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.55 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
|2.63 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.63 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.63 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.99 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
4 Baracchi Crescent is located within the suburb of Giralang, which has a population of 3,316, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.7 people.